Collecting Good GUI spells!

zivaptr

Reaction score
Hello! people i need your spell ideas and also item ideas also u can send me some spells that u made! they must be in gui otherwise dont send me!

If u have them just post them here and u get credits in my map if i use them!

:D

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Ummm.... if they're good GUI spells and their creators are willing to part with them they'd be in the resources section? :S

zivaptr

Reaction score
well yeah but i tought if more ppl are looking here they also have some spells to offer! u have some? :D

zivaptr

Reaction score
well, rogue spells/skills, warrior spells/skills, mage spells, and priest spells! these i need!

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
please don't encourage him the_ideal :p I know you're trying to be nice, but there's some people you shouldn't encourage.

Gummi_Bears

Reaction score
WELL THATS WHAT THIS FORUM SERVES FOR! i hate ppl witch are trying to be smart! noone called u piss off man i am tired of those like u! i know for hiveworkshop and wc3c and this sections here i want more so dont ever reply on my threads again!

Sorry..but LOL. Anway..it's better to make your own spells and learn.

zivaptr

Reaction score
oke sry ppl! but i am pissed of in last time so rly sry! ignore my shouts! oke? love yaaa all <3 ! thank you the_ideal !

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
x] what?
WELL THATS WHAT THIS FORUM SERVES FOR! i hate ppl witch are trying to be smart! noone called u piss off man i am tired of those like u! i know for hiveworkshop and wc3c and this sections here i want more so dont ever reply on my threads again!

i still dont see the problem with the spells posted at hiveworkshop or wc3c :/ most of them are beast gui. why not look for something? :confused:

zivaptr

Reaction score
well i looked there but some ppl dont poste spells online thats why i am also searching here :D !

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well i looked there but some ppl dont poste spells online thats why i am also searching here :D !

if "some people" dont poste spells online they are most likely not going to post them here either. seriously, there really are enough spells in the turtorial and resource section, that sub-forum has been made just for this purpose of people like you not having to create threads like this.
please keep this in mind.

zivaptr

Reaction score
Thank you Glenphir really nice spells! and you accname have no comment just dont comment on my threads anymore! hey glenphir, u know jass?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.