TD Color Tower Defence

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
There are five total colors im making, blue-red-black-white-green, k? But if you want to can make more. Thx for all ur help ^_^

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
ok, i dont really care but what color towers deals what % damage to other colors unit.

Like Balck deals 200% to white, 50% to blue, 100% to all the other ones

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
One of the creeps started going back on wave 1#. Same with level 3.
Why does color factory have spirit link?
As it stopped at level 4, I didn't have time to find anything else.

EDIT: I think icons should have the normal icon boarder still. Theres no reason why they shouldn't.

Fire-Wolf

ok
Damage Table​
Blue 125% to red, 75% to green
Red 125% to black, 75% to blue
Black 125% to white, 75% to red
White 125% to green, 75% to black
Green 125% to blue, 75% to white

P.S. why did you want to know?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
lol, i assumed white would be colorless but here is the map, everything fits, everything was modified, everything work for the armor. Here is tha Graphic:

- Divine Armor = Blue = Magic Attack.
- Fortified Armor = Red = Peirce Attack.
- Normal Armor = White (colorless) = Chaos Attack.
- Medium Armor = Black = Siege Attack.
- Hero Armor = Green = Hero Attack.

That's what i did. Hope it helped!

Herre is the map:

Attachments

Fire-Wolf

Well right now i dont have access to a comp so id like it if u posted some pics of them ^_^

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Here, almost the same thing for every colors, just different color and explanations.

I must admit it took me 3 hours because i made mistakes and it is Extremly long.

+ i made a new version with all the errore i did, removed. Don't take the old one in the older post, take this new one!

Attachments

Fire-Wolf

Oh lol, i though u customed the icons, lol. Ok thanks but colorless is different than white, but dont worry ill fix that once i get home, k? Thx again for ur help Don. Btw whats ur wc3 name?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
yeah i know about colorless that's why i fixed it and made colorless and white different armor types.

My wc3 name is DemonOfNightmar

Add to your friends and what's yours?

Fire-Wolf

Well im almost to my dad's house ill b there tomorrow, and school gets out tommorow so i can do some real work on this ^_^

Fire-Wolf

Ok im at my dad's ^_^ schools out so time for some heavy work!! Btw i play on USWest what relm u play on Don?

131ackout

Alpha 0.5?

It took more than a month to get it complete?

nice screenshots from Don, anwyay.

Ill test it when got time. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Have been talking to a childhood friend who is an Artist and is interested in doing some game music. He has a studio in his house. Yes!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Going to try and get my friend into the homebrew game indie market he is real interested
  • Varine Varine:
    Does reforged require the port forwarding? Is that even still a thing?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not think that is a thing anymore
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Battle.net is different now and I do not think they are using the same network code
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure they are not
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Lately, news aren't as enticing as they seemed. Or maybe I'm getting old and desensitized.
  • jonas jonas:
    I think news are more serious recently
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    More serious doesn't necessarily mean it's more interesting. :(
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I find that news.google.com has lots of interesting science stuff going on and the Space X stuff with Starship is super cool too
  • The Helper The Helper:
    plus the boring company and physics stuff happening now but I am more into the science now but there is still some crazy news I see out there using Reddit as a news source though and aggregate services like news.google and stuff and put AP in there I always read the news and yes sometimes it is not as interesting as others
  • The Helper The Helper:
    At some point I am going to look at Xenforo and see if it integrates with Hubspot at all. Would love to look at forum under a full marketing account in Hubspot since I have access to that stuff with my current gig
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Kind of surprised it wouldn't have its own forum product offering.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That said, when Blizzard switched forum software, they went with Discourse, not xenForo.
  • jonas jonas:
    I think news.google shows you personalized news
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    any of the peeps in here run youtube channels? Figure of all the peeps in this forum, got to be some other geeks like me with channels
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I can say I've uploaded a YouTube video.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I can say I know someone that uploaded a youtube video :)
  • jonas jonas:
    A friend of mine has a channel where he uploads some of the crazy machines he has built. Like when he plugged an electric motor into a 3d printed gearbox, attached it to his bycicle and then drove 50mph with it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You should post a link to his channel in General Discussion I would definitely check it out
  • The Helper The Helper:
    how hard is it to put google analytics on the site?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Likely not hard. I think we've done it in the past. Anything in particular you want to see?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I remember we are already getting stats

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome