[Comic] Public Proposal

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Another new one. Kinda busy so I just had to put this up in a rush without much editing. Hope you like it. :)

Title: Public Proposal

Public+Proposal+%285647x6000%29.jpg

If she says 'yes' then you live happily ever after.
If she says 'no', then... hmm.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Nah, it wasn't part of the joke. My bad actually. The punchline in this piece isn't strong. It was supposed to be a Valentine's submission but I was kinda busy to put it up in time.

The joke was supposed to be 'What if she says no and you actually did this whole thing in front of a huge crowd. Everyone would think Dwayne as a jackass for having such guts to do so.' Then again, guess I failed to deliver this punchline. :p (Or maybe it's more of a culture thing. Probably it isn't such a problem in your culture. :))

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I hear about people who ask in front of a large audience all the time. It is rather embarrassing if she ends up saying no. I just don't think there's anything comical in that situation.

Public humiliation is not the greatest way to say "Let’s spend our lives together."
Isn't that quite right?

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> I hear about people who ask in front of a large audience all the time
I see I see. I've seen a lot of public marriage proposal too. But not bf/gf's though.

> I just don't think there's anything comical in that situation.
Perhaps this piece isn't the best piece for public viewing. The comic is rather insensitive now that you mention.

Oh, well. I'll do better next time. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.