Reaction score
Enjoy!
Title: Seeri vs. Jarwis

Seeri+vs+Jarwis+%28Hi+Def%29+%283765x4000%29.jpg

The movie was awesome! :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Haha, indeed it was. Kinda funny, when I saw the new thread here with you as the author, the first thought that came into my head was, "vypur should make a comic about Iron Man", and lo and behold, here's one about the Avengers, :)
Spark, Seeri, Jarwis, clever. Now, if only you also drew Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Captain America in the background...

I love it. Please do make more about superheroes if you have time, heh.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Make some funny "Comic Strip" of someone on here!
Wouldn't It be fun? :p

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
It's been done before, so to speak. But I don't think I will have time to continue it here. Maybe in future. :)
Have not been posting comics here lately. Sorry about that. I find that my comics lately are not so suitable for the community here (they're more for Asians).

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a spoiler. I feel so cool now, am i part of the spoiler club yet?
Looks really good! That is pretty nice skill you got there, would like to be able to draw stuff like that.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Thanks, Acc. :D

Welcome to the spoiler club, Acc!

Thanks guys. I do feel that some of my comics might be too offensive or irrelevant (depending on country of origin) to the communities here. Most of the people here are from US and UK. The genre of my comics is getting more and more localised to my area recently. I'm afraid you guys won't be able to understand them.

So far, the responses here are mostly from TWV. And you, of course, Firecat. :D As well as TH and undeadorc. Thank you guys very much! I guess you can still read my comics from my FB page. I still update it on a weekly basis. I will still post some of my more relevant comics here from time to time though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.