[Comic] "The Lurker"

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Awesome comic! Hope it is not dead.
Sadly, because my artist resigned, I don't have anyone to draw the strips. I have scripts up to #26, though. If anyone wants to draw for me (as long as you're better than me, which isn't saying much), please let me know :)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Staff member
Sadly, because my artist resigned, I don't have anyone to draw the strips. I have scripts up to #26, though. If anyone wants to draw for me (as long as you're better than me, which isn't saying much), please let me know :)
I can give it a try, just send me some scripts. :thup:

I'm not a great artist, but if it really turns out awful you can just not publish it.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Staff member
I haven't published my hand drawings and I don't have any of them where I currently am, too.

You can send me the script and I'll try something out. Obviously it will be a little bit different in style than yours.

vypur85

Hibernate
Style isn't a problem. It's just good to have someone to take over my place. I'll send you the script soon after the coming prose is published. But well, it also depends on Knight. If he comes on tomorrow, then probably you could discuss with him a little. If he doesn't, then I'll send you the scripts, probably on Monday.

Can't wait to see your style : D.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Can we do a comic on when the helper got drunk?

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

I'm lazy, but its a thought

meh andrewgoshu wants to do it, I say go ahead!

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!

Trollvottel

never aging title
I dont understand #5 #7 and #8. Why are these guys sitting on a throne, who are the guys sitting on a throne, why does the lurker want to talk to them and what is stopping him in #8?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
The guys on the thrones are Baka-Ranger and Arkan. Them sitting on the throne represents that they've made something very popular, for example Baka-Ranger's Custom Hero Line Wars. (I actually don't know what Arkan is famous for, but I bet there's a sub-forum under Member's Projects of his.) :p

Why the moderators/admins are stopping them, I believe represents they cleaning up their forums from newbie-spam/stupid questions.

>what is stopping him in #8?
:eek:
-Kill the non-believer! :mad:

Trollvottel

never aging title
The guys on the thrones are Baka-Ranger and Arkan. Them sitting on the throne represents that they've made something very popular, for example Baka-Ranger's Custom Hero Line Wars. (I actually don't know what Arkan is famous for, but I bet there's a sub-forum under Member's Projects of his.) :p

Why the moderators/admins are stopping them, I believe represents they cleaning up their forums from newbie-spam/stupid questions.

>what is stopping him in #8?
:eek:
-Kill the non-believer! :mad:
1. Never heard of Custom Hero Line Wars >.>
2. thats AceHart? Lul, AceHart looks like this:

and btw he was just another admin.

Romek

Super Moderator
Staff member
> and btw he was just another admin.
He was a super admin.
One of two, at the time.

Acehart has an 'A' in a heart on his shoulder. Should give it away. :)

vypur85

Hibernate
> Never heard of Custom Hero Line Wars

In members project, only 2 member threads are stickied. They are Dark Invasion 2 by Arkan and Hero Line Wars by Baka-Ranger. I mentioned before how I designed these 2 guys. Baka-Ranger is a dumb-looking ranger (sorry Baka :p) while Arkan is in his army suit (not sure why, but when I Google his name, it's the first thing I saw).

> Lul, AceHart looks like this

Yeah, we know :p. Apparently it's more suitable to be a demon. The detective dog seems a little not Ace-like.

It seems the designs for Ace and Andrew are quite cool. But I just had to design Romek a little funny :p. Sorry Romek... >.<

vypur85

Hibernate
Suddenly stumbled across this again. Brings back memories. Can't believe it's been 4 years. A lot has changed since. Most of the people who reply to this thread are gone now.

Was I the one who made you left TH, Knight? If so, and if you're still lurking, then I'm sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    basically it is linux
  • The Helper The Helper:
    OMG it is BanLord as Blackveiled on the forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    what is up buddy
  • jonas jonas:
    thanks for the tip, that sounds cool. Never heard about the VCS before but seems like it should be a good match
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The winter vacation left a toll on me. I missed staying up late and sleeping in late.
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    i haven't looked into it yet
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    If I could use something Python compatible it would save me some learning
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    But Unity might be easiest
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    looking at old posts here makes me happy. Makes me be all like "wow I was pretty smart in 2009"
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    mostly failing at life through adulthood really demotivated me for a while
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    ....what I don't get is why the fuck they would force us to permanently convert to a version of the game everyone fucking hated : \
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    Raid Shadow Legends texture pack smh
  • jonas jonas:
    Most people fail at life throughout their adulthood. Sometimes we get to learn from it. Usually it just feels like crap.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What does not kill you makes you stronger is what they say
  • C Cherry.Grove:
    for real! :cool:
  • Varine Varine:
    Are we still on the topic of failing? I failed lots!
  • jonas jonas:
    If you ever want to talk about it we're here. The way I see it, you're still around. That required a few very difficult successes if you ask me:)
  • Varine Varine:
    I posted a thing here a while ago about my failures if it makes you feel better to hear about other people failing. Drugs and whatnot, I had a lot more fun than was healthy. I'm still a failure, but very few of us actually get to be the self made billionaire. Luck is the only thing that will take you as far as already having money a lot of the time, and the easiest way to get catch that is with a very wide net and the willingness to let other things loose.
  • Varine Varine:
    Have fun, do your best, something about Edison's light bulb not working until he stole it.
  • jonas jonas:
    Eh. Don't define success as being a billionaire or even millionaire. Success is about overcoming your personal challenges. And if you can get to a place in life where you can love yourself, that is winning it big time
  • jonas jonas:
    Being a billionaire probably sucks, you can't go out in public like a random person anymore and you always need a bunch of big guys following you around discreetly
  • jonas jonas:
    And you'll never know if anyone you know really likes you or is just seeing you as a big money sack
  • jonas jonas:
    Most of the best fun I've ever head was with a group of friends eating pizza or drinking a good 10$ bottle of wine, when I had maybe 100$ on my account. Or the time when I was so broke, my friends visited me with bags of ingredients and I cooked for us, because I didn't have money to buy ingredients anymore
  • jonas jonas:
    Or walking with my then-fiancee through the night until dawn, just talking

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome