[Comic] "The Lurker"

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Awesome comic! Hope it is not dead.
Sadly, because my artist resigned, I don't have anyone to draw the strips. I have scripts up to #26, though. If anyone wants to draw for me (as long as you're better than me, which isn't saying much), please let me know :)

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Staff member
Sadly, because my artist resigned, I don't have anyone to draw the strips. I have scripts up to #26, though. If anyone wants to draw for me (as long as you're better than me, which isn't saying much), please let me know :)
I can give it a try, just send me some scripts. :thup:

I'm not a great artist, but if it really turns out awful you can just not publish it.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Staff member
I haven't published my hand drawings and I don't have any of them where I currently am, too.

You can send me the script and I'll try something out. Obviously it will be a little bit different in style than yours.

vypur85

Hibernate
Style isn't a problem. It's just good to have someone to take over my place. I'll send you the script soon after the coming prose is published. But well, it also depends on Knight. If he comes on tomorrow, then probably you could discuss with him a little. If he doesn't, then I'll send you the scripts, probably on Monday.

Can't wait to see your style : D.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Can we do a comic on when the helper got drunk?

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

I'm lazy, but its a thought

meh andrewgoshu wants to do it, I say go ahead!

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!

Trollvottel

never aging title
I dont understand #5 #7 and #8. Why are these guys sitting on a throne, who are the guys sitting on a throne, why does the lurker want to talk to them and what is stopping him in #8?

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
The guys on the thrones are Baka-Ranger and Arkan. Them sitting on the throne represents that they've made something very popular, for example Baka-Ranger's Custom Hero Line Wars. (I actually don't know what Arkan is famous for, but I bet there's a sub-forum under Member's Projects of his.) :p

Why the moderators/admins are stopping them, I believe represents they cleaning up their forums from newbie-spam/stupid questions.

>what is stopping him in #8?
:eek:
-Kill the non-believer! :mad:

Trollvottel

never aging title
The guys on the thrones are Baka-Ranger and Arkan. Them sitting on the throne represents that they've made something very popular, for example Baka-Ranger's Custom Hero Line Wars. (I actually don't know what Arkan is famous for, but I bet there's a sub-forum under Member's Projects of his.) :p

Why the moderators/admins are stopping them, I believe represents they cleaning up their forums from newbie-spam/stupid questions.

>what is stopping him in #8?
:eek:
-Kill the non-believer! :mad:
1. Never heard of Custom Hero Line Wars >.>
2. thats AceHart? Lul, AceHart looks like this:

and btw he was just another admin.

Romek

Super Moderator
Staff member
> and btw he was just another admin.
He was a super admin.
One of two, at the time.

Acehart has an 'A' in a heart on his shoulder. Should give it away. :)

vypur85

Hibernate
> Never heard of Custom Hero Line Wars

In members project, only 2 member threads are stickied. They are Dark Invasion 2 by Arkan and Hero Line Wars by Baka-Ranger. I mentioned before how I designed these 2 guys. Baka-Ranger is a dumb-looking ranger (sorry Baka :p) while Arkan is in his army suit (not sure why, but when I Google his name, it's the first thing I saw).

> Lul, AceHart looks like this

Yeah, we know :p. Apparently it's more suitable to be a demon. The detective dog seems a little not Ace-like.

It seems the designs for Ace and Andrew are quite cool. But I just had to design Romek a little funny :p. Sorry Romek... >.<

vypur85

Hibernate
Suddenly stumbled across this again. Brings back memories. Can't believe it's been 4 years. A lot has changed since. Most of the people who reply to this thread are gone now.

Was I the one who made you left TH, Knight? If so, and if you're still lurking, then I'm sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they did not winterize any of the plants and they froze
  • The Helper The Helper:
    it is not that power consumption went up it was available capacity went down with power plants freezing
  • Varine Varine:
    What a fucking disaster. Are all of the Texas people okay? I see TH is, are we the only two?
  • Varine Varine:
    How have the other states held up? I just got power back so I have no idea what's going on, we didn't get warning
  • Varine Varine:
    Why the fuck didn't they fix this ten years ago when it happened?
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    I'm in it with you and TH as well. My power has been in and out, and I have a ruptured pipe that I need to fix, shouldn't be too bad to fix myself.
  • Varine Varine:
    I hope you're staying warm! Apparently the supply is coming up so hopefully we can get back to normal power soon, mine has been on for six hours now.
  • M Mulciberxp:
    My power has been off most of the last 2 days. We had a generator installed 3 years ago though, so we're staying warm. Water is another issue...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Where I live has a pool so we are using that to get water to flush the toilets. We have enough bottled water to drink and brush teeth and stuff but it has been a few days and no shower though....
  • Varine Varine:
    I had some water in gallon jugs, and got our water back on yesterday. We don't seem to have any leaks, but I haven't crawled down there to look yet.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still no water I cannot remember when I last showered now I know how they felt in the old west lol
  • Varine Varine:
    My poor plants are happy, they aren
  • Varine Varine:
    aren't used to going this long without water or lights or normal heat. I think a couple of them froze, but they look like they'll make it
  • Varine Varine:
    Well one of them is pretty rough but I think it was sick to begin with, that one always had some problems.
  • jonas jonas:
  • jonas jonas:
    ???
  • Ghan Ghan:
    That is such a Texas thing to say lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    a positive could come out of this. So many people trapped at home could put a dent in the covid numbers in Texas
  • Varine Varine:
    That dude, Tom Boyd, is really upset about the backlash from his "it's your fault you're freezing" thing because he claims he resigned before saying it, so it wasn't like he said it in his official capacity or anything.
  • jonas jonas:
    Almost as if he was saying "screw you guys, I'm going home"
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm fairly new here still but that seems to be the analogous message by several of our politicians.
  • vypur85 vypur85:
    Nobody?
  • jonas jonas:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Hi vypur85, long time no see.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We are all somebody

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome