Computer freezes, lags and BsoD sometimes!

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
So, my computer freezes, lags and sometimes it gives me bsod.

I defragmented all drives, cleaned the whole computer (both ways) and it still lags to me.

I also removed useless stuff, but as I said, it still lags in games (LoL, Warcraft, WoW, DDO).

My configuration:

MS Windows XP Professional SP3
Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2140 @ 1.60GHz
1,0GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Your specs aren't great. In fact, you should barely be able to, if not at all, run LoL at least.

Does Warcraft III bluescreen as well, or is it just slow/low framerate? The bluescreening might be a separate hardware case, while the "laginess" is just due to your low specs.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I know I don't have a great specs, but half year ago I had 40 FPS with everything on ''very low' in settings.

But, CPU when I'm running some installation file is going high (like 90% then wears off to 10% then 90% again and etc).

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
When did you last replace the thermal paste between the CPU and the heatsink? And while we are there, when did you last clean your computer?

A heated CPU can often lead to the symptoms you related.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
When did you last replace the thermal paste between the CPU and the heatsink? And while we are there, when did you last clean your computer?

A heated CPU can often lead to the symptoms you related.

I defragmented all drives, cleaned the whole computer (both ways) and it still lags to me.

Don't think it's the cleaning business, check you're ram memory if it's faulty it can very well be the cause of it. To check it run memtest or something similar. Also it just seems like you're computer is getting too old for itself (at least the graphics card) it might just be dying in general xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.