Computer?

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the other night I was playing World of Warcraft in my free time, and i got repeatedly knocked off the servers by a crash known as "error 131" and "error 132". So I decided to do a little investigation on the WOW forums. I ended up finally concluding that the errors were caused by having more than one stick of RAM in at a time. (wierd problem that shouldn't occur with any game of this magnificance ;) ). Anyways, I shut down my computer, remove a stick of 512 MB of RAM. Then restart the computer up again.

While restarting i had the side cover off of the computer. As i restart i notice a little light glowing VERY bright off my motherboard. I start to think "wow i never knew i had that good of a motherboard warning light in my computer, heck i didn't even know i had a warning light." So i get a little closer to see what is going on. Then it dawns on me, that I just burnt up $100 worth of equipment :( . Sadly, the computer does not work at all anymore.

So the other night, i had to order myself a new motherboard/cpu and RAM.

Here's what i got now:
Asus A8V Deluxe Socket 939
Athlon64 3000+ CPU
512 MB 3200 DDR RAM (400 MHZ)

So i should be cruisin along pretty good now, i can't wait to get my hands on this thing ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.