Conan's Adventures in World of Warcraft

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Unknowvector said:
if you are talking about "The Sands of Time"... "The Sands of Time" is the only RPG, MMORPG, RTS, or anything i have ever played, heard of, or seen that blends that puzzel aspects INTO the terrian.

Prince of Persia is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game AND a Real Time Strategy game like Warcraft? Holy shit, I think I've been playing it wrong.

BTW, who's bashing POP? I don't think anyone even mentioned it.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Sheesh, you guys have no idea why world of warcraft is so popular, do you? It's not the good quests, the community of people, the cool graphiscs(not sying it has all that). Most people join because you can summon an infernal, be undead, kill orcs, kill a dragon, buy a runesword, etc etc etc. people like the cool stuff. Then, when they get to late game, you find the rest of the people who were pateient to get there, and have a blast doing insane things with good friends.Get over it. If you don't like it, F*** off. We don't go bashing your shallow GT4 knockoffs and halo clones, so just because you're bored of them, doesn't mean you have to go and find everything bad about WoW, not play it, and act like you know everything about the game.

Yes, it takes years to max out your level. Yes, the servers are a little unstable. Yes, the noobs you find are quite annoying. So what? Stop bashing us, leave us alone, go play your own games. And please, please don't compare Guild Wars to WoW, GW isn't even a mmorpg. It's like comparing an TBS to a FPS.

Wow, seems I got myself into a rant. I'm part of the gang now! :banghead:

Sargon

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
Sheesh, you guys have no idea why world of warcraft is so popular, do you? It's not the good quests, the community of people, the cool graphiscs(not sying it has all that). Most people join because you can summon an infernal, be undead, kill orcs, kill a dragon, buy a runesword, etc etc etc. people like the cool stuff. Then, when they get to late game, you find the rest of the people who were pateient to get there, and have a blast doing insane things with good friends.Get over it. If you don't like it, F*** off. We don't go bashing your shallow GT4 knockoffs and halo clones, so just because you're bored of them, doesn't mean you have to go and find everything bad about WoW, not play it, and act like you know everything about the game.

Yes, it takes years to max out your level. Yes, the servers are a little unstable. Yes, the noobs you find are quite annoying. So what? Stop bashing us, leave us alone, go play your own games. And please, please don't compare Guild Wars to WoW, GW isn't even a mmorpg. It's like comparing an TBS to a FPS.

Wow, seems I got myself into a rant. I'm part of the gang now! :banghead:

What's a TBS?

And noobs you find are ALWAYS annoying, no matter what game they're on. It's just a fact of life.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
TBS = Turn Based Strategy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.