Condition to check Hero's Attribute

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I can't find a condition to check a unit/hero's primary attribute. I've been using WE for goodness how long and I can't find that condition. I might have missed it, but I'm not sure if a condition like that even exists. Help please! :)

Btw, thnx in advance. :D

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
I can't find a condition to check a unit/hero's primary attribute. I've been using WE for goodness how long and I can't find that condition. I might have missed it, but I'm not sure if a condition like that even exists. Help please! :)

Btw, thnx in advance. :D

Integer comparison: Hero - Hero Attribute
Edit: Oops, nevermind, misread your question.

I don't know if you can check primary attribute, but you can probably check which attribute is the highest.

NeosDany

Reaction score
It is very easy, you need to create 3 spell books and 3 unique abilities for these spell books, 1 one will be strength 2 nd will be agility and 3 rd will be intelligence, then add this to every hero depending on its main atributte, afterwards create a trigger and hide these spell books, and voila, you check this skill and you can know easily which type is the main atributte in triggers, rep+ for me :).

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
maybe not in your map, but generally the highest stat is the main attribute, you could check that, otherwise you can set variables to check it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.