Gaming Confessions of a World of Warcraft Addict

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
world-of-warcraft-20080420105817997.jpg

Australia, April 21, 2008 - The scourge of addiction; it consumes everything in its path – families, neighbourhoods, puppy dogs, bicycles, you name it. It's the ghastly boil on the face of humanity - a boil that's about to burst. Sure, humans have always found something to become addicted to, from the ancient Egyptians, who would smoke dried dung beetle for its soporific effects, through to the shamanic Chihuahua lickers of Mexico, but the times they are a changin'. You see, in recent years we've seen an alarming development. Drugs that were once regarded as the most destructive and addictive ever devised - cocaine and Evercrack, to name just two - now look nothing short of quaint when compared with the new 'super drugs' – crystal meth, triple-sod, clarky cat and World of Warcraft. It's a dangerous new world teetering on the brink of utter annihilation.

Read more here.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Rofl, Blizzard games are just too pr0. I was addicted to WoW before; I played every day in the summer (no school of course) but then... WCIII came to my knowledge! And it was over, lol. I recently started WoW again with my school friends... then I stopped like 2 weeks ago... because I don't wanna pay.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
People just need more self control, and to be able to accept responsibility, or at least not blame it on a game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.