Minigame Conquest

odd17

Reaction score
Conquest is a turn based minigame where 2 players compete against each other, start off by selecting the units that will form your group and then buy commands to help you win
when both players are ready, the battle begins, the light squad takes the first turn, one turn consists of the following:
- selection phase
- movement phase
- battle phase
- end phase

every type of unit has its own movement, damage and attack range

for every new turn you get, you get 25 command points, command points are required to use the commands you bought, command points can also be gained by killing the opponent units

to win, eliminate the opposing force

attachment.php

Hey guys, I made this map based off a minigame in a MMORPG, please note that i made this map of pure boredom :eek:

the map can be found here: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/156199/

Attachments

• screenie.jpg
    screenie.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 972

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Nice, i like the idea.

But I hate that you've been lazy and not post any screenies. I want that now! :p

No srsly, do it. Sounds great btw

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Ok. First you might want some pro terrainer to help you terrain. Looking at the picture its just dirt and grass and boundary. Not very interesting. If it was maybe more would play it.

odd17

Reaction score
There is no dirt, it looks dirt in the map preview but it is covered with black and white marble tiles, just like the chess board

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Change the name to checkers? No that's been taken.

I'd name the map Warchess if I were you ^^

Btw, nice terraining. Simple, and yet great

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Checkers is a game of skill. Wait Chess or Checkers.

Checkers
Each player gets 3 rows of lined up "checkers" that are circles that you move diagonally. You can choose which color to play on; Black or White then you can jump others and double jump, triple etc and First one to lose all of your pieces loses.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.