- Reaction score
Texturing Contest 4
InfoTexturing is the application of a 2D picture on a 3D model.
ThemeThis contest's theme is High Elves. Click the words High Elves for more information. You may skin any unit, building, or hero into a high elf unit, building, or hero.
- The model you are skinning must exist in Warcraft 3 already.
- No models edits are allowed.
- The skin you made must be made for the contest, no skins made before the contest are allowed
- One WIP (Work In Progress) must be posted in this thread for final submission to be valid.
- Skin resolution may be doubled. (e.g. A 256x256 skin can be 512x512, or a 256x512 skin may be 512x1024.)
- Multiple skins are allowed, but will not raise your score, the final score will be the average of the skins you have submitted.
- Skin must be atleast 75% freehand.
Judging50% of judging will be determined by the judges (100 points)
50% of judging will be determined by public poll (100 points)
You will be judged on:
- Quality - 40 points
- Creativity - 30 points
- Follows Theme - 30 points
We need 2 judges, if you would like to judge then post in the thread.
NotesThe prize is 15 rep, the judges together give 6 rep so we need more people who aren't contestants to give rep.
I, FireEffect, am not a judge, I am competing in the contest.
If you would like to be a judge, according to AceHart, you have to have texturing work of your own to judge.