Control Panel and Error Pop-Up Problem

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Some kind of virus just wacked my old computer >.>

Sorry about the large images, I can't get them small because my paint is dead :c and oh, spoilers doesn't work either.

I can't open any app in control panel.
problem3.jpg

I have this rundll32.exe in my Window folder thing.

-------------------

And a two pop-up error message I get when I open something.
problem1c.jpg

problem2a.jpg
I can't seem to find this ah.dll and [email protected] on the internet.

Thanks! I love TheHelper.Net

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To me it sounds like a virus. Have you got any anti-virus software?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, have you run any virus scan's recently then?

I have had to fix numerous computers before with similar errors and those have all been because of a virus.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok then.

I'm just wondering what [email protected] is, because that's not a standard Windows DLL.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
If i'm to install this Malwarebytes Antivirus, should I delete my current antivirus? Some told me that using two or more antiviruses causes some weird things (I can't explain clearer lol ;3)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No. It's only an active scanner, doesn't have a passive component unless you pay for it, which is usually where the problems occur.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
No. It's only an active scanner, doesn't have a passive component unless you pay for it, which is usually where the problems occur.

Hey, A problem occur after installing malwarebytes. When I open it, an error occur saying, "Run-Time Error '0'". I have found the solution but it needs to use the CMD, but I can't use it also, giving the message the thing on the image above with [email protected]. So I can't use malwarebytes.

Hmm, should I just reformat my computer? :(

EDIT: And oh, I haven't tried the safe mode yet. I'll try it later, I'm downloading something for my friend.

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
the whole point was to do it in safe mode

Hey, this totally destroyed my computer man. As I restart my computer to do it in safe mode, it doesn't start anymore. I'm using XP, when the loading bar with XP logo finished, the computer restarts, and just repeating. I'm renting a computer now. I totally need to open my computer because I have a very, very important file that I'm gonna use this Monday. Please, help, or they will kill me on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Or even though I select the "Start the computer normally" (something like that), it just restart my computer. HELP HLEP HELP HELP, I'm totally gonna be embarrassed on Monday if I didn't print my important FILE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :c :c :c :( :( :mad:

Thanks ;3

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
if you really need to get a file off your computer, boot off of a linux cd, get your file, print it, e-mail it, put it on a flash drive, then go back to figuring out what is wrong with your computer - possibly backup everything else you might need an then just re-install

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
if you really need to get a file off your computer, boot off of a linux cd, get your file, print it, e-mail it, put it on a flash drive, then go back to figuring out what is wrong with your computer - possibly backup everything else you might need an then just re-install

What's linux cd?

Nherwyziant

Reaction score
something like this - you can burn it on a CD/put it on a usb drive, and boot up from it - then go about saving everything you need to save

Nice, but I just re-write my letter, and just reformat my computer lol. But I didn't reformat D:, only C:, lol it has system problems. Kinda fine now, gonna install a nice anti virus and give this computer to my cousin. THANKS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.