Control Your Dreaming!

C

Cryo

It's amazing how u can control the world in dream it just like your a deity. I acually think flying is possible for humen or atleast stay flow in the air for a few seconds:thup:. I doubt we will ever figure it out thougth.:thdown:

Btw have guys ever have the cloud/smoke feeling when u wake up

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
yeah usually after a dream of roof jumping as hulk or something like that....

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Actually... I've had weird experiences (not sure if I've posted them before) when dreaming, and just opening my eyes is certainly not an option of coming back to reality.

Sometimes, after I wake up after a nightmare (not scary monsters, just A LOT of scary images and just non-scary things that actually are scary), I'll try to go back to sleep. Suddenly, I feel trapped. I can't move at all, NOTHING. It's a really weird sensation. The first two times I felt like I was travelling at a super high speed, like in a rollercoaster. I couldn't open my eyes or move, it was like if I was numb. The next time, I just couldn't open my eyes or move. It only lasts for a bit, about 20-30 seconds. First it was scary, but then it's kinda cool. Sometimes I can cause it on purpose, but must be after a nightmare. Adrenaline anyone?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
There is this weird dream I'm having almost all night long (now about a 1 year, 3 months, 22 days long):

I'm a Pokemon trainer. I set aside things that makes a lot of stress. I looked around all the time, knowing the environments, and seeing Pokemon behavior like cats and dogs.

By the time I realized I'm dreaming, I have no Pokemons to take with me. Instead of battling Pokemons with Pokemons, I'm battling them with my bare hands. In front of me stands a Hitmochan. I dreamed of me and Hitmochan that we're in a scene from Dead or Alive 4. I fight with smooth breezes of fists and guards. Hitmochan hits with bursts of energy.

After about hours of fighting, we both drained out our energies. While resting, I asked Hitmochan to be my friend. He nodded back. The time of that chat took place when the sun is close to the mountains, and going down. There, hazy clouds, brightened with whisks of red bands of light, float around restless. I asked Hitmochan where can I find food. Hitmochan, feeling hungry also, took me to a spot next to a clean river, a clear field of green grass, dotted with bushes, and there we have our dinner. We had cherry, and water from the nearby river.

Then I woke up in the dream, only to find myself lying down in the daytime. Migrating birds are flying in a V-shaped pattern going behind my head. As I looked around for Hitmochan, I spotted a needle stuck in my jacket. Knowing the physics, when rubbing magnet against it, then place on the water, it would act like a compass, I did that near the river. Then, out popped out a Geodude from behind, and startled me. Then I see myself going down in the river, sinking.

Due to real life events of me drowning before, I woke up somewhere. I see a few Clefairies huddled in a place, Rattatas and Raticates bustling around, and a few Pidgeys.

I looked up, only to see myself in front of a mirror. I see a dark figure walking towards me. As the figure came, behind it I saw colorful figures. They seemed to look just like me. I looked back, only to find out I'm in a warp zone, and all of them gone. I turned back to the mirror, and saw me, in white, gray, green, blue, and purple. They said I'm lost in the real life, and I need therapy. They told me that the reason I flunked in math, science, and other subjects, is that I'm having myself split into many many different people.

I couldn't tell what is that all about. The next thing I knew was a painful sensation grasped my butt like a piece of hot metal pan touching it. I opened my eyes, and found myself on the floor. Looking at the analog clock on the table beside me, it said 4:23 AM.

Is that a lucrid dream? Or a fantasy I was having these nights long?

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This "Esc pressing" gave me a good laugh.^^

yea everytime it happens im laughing as well :rolleyes:

There is this weird dream I'm having almost all night long (now about a 1 year, 3 months, 22 days long):

I'm a Pokemon trainer. I set aside things that makes a lot of stress. I looked around all the time, knowing the environments, and seeing Pokemon behavior like cats and dogs.

By the time I realized I'm dreaming, I have no Pokemons to take with me. Instead of battling Pokemons with Pokemons, I'm battling them with my bare hands. In front of me stands a Hitmochan. I dreamed of me and Hitmochan that we're in a scene from Dead or Alive 4. I fight with smooth breezes of fists and guards. Hitmochan hits with bursts of energy.

After about hours of fighting, we both drained out our energies. While resting, I asked Hitmochan to be my friend. He nodded back. The time of that chat took place when the sun is close to the mountains, and going down. There, hazy clouds, brightened with whisks of red bands of light, float around restless. I asked Hitmochan where can I find food. Hitmochan, feeling hungry also, took me to a spot next to a clean river, a clear field of green grass, dotted with bushes, and there we have our dinner. We had cherry, and water from the nearby river.

Then I woke up in the dream, only to find myself lying down in the daytime. Migrating birds are flying in a V-shaped pattern going behind my head. As I looked around for Hitmochan, I spotted a needle stuck in my jacket. Knowing the physics, when rubbing magnet against it, then place on the water, it would act like a compass, I did that near the river. Then, out popped out a Geodude from behind, and startled me. Then I see myself going down in the river, sinking.

Due to real life events of me drowning before, I woke up somewhere. I see a few Clefairies huddled in a place, Rattatas and Raticates bustling around, and a few Pidgeys.

I looked up, only to see myself in front of a mirror. I see a dark figure walking towards me. As the figure came, behind it I saw colorful figures. They seemed to look just like me. I looked back, only to find out I'm in a warp zone, and all of them gone. I turned back to the mirror, and saw me, in white, gray, green, blue, and purple. They said I'm lost in the real life, and I need therapy. They told me that the reason I flunked in math, science, and other subjects, is that I'm having myself split into many many different people.

I couldn't tell what is that all about. The next thing I knew was a painful sensation grasped my butt like a piece of hot metal pan touching it. I opened my eyes, and found myself on the floor. Looking at the analog clock on the table beside me, it said 4:23 AM.

Is that a lucrid dream? Or a fantasy I was having these nights long?

okay first of all stop watching pokemon :p

second its not a lucid dream cuz you dont choose what to do and you also don't know that you are dreaming

so yea its just your fantasy going wild.. which is a good thing if you ask me :)

if you want to know anything else ask

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't watch Pokemon. I only played Pokemon games.

Does that mean I can't choose myself to run away from reality? Cruel and grief are all I could find in the world of reality. It's like describing myself as a character in .hack.

Maybe you're right, my fantasy is really killing me. I better watch GTO.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
lol... i had this dream... a week after watching ironman:
i only remember some parts now though...

i dreamt i was tony stark... i was in my limo, with my driver.
we were on the run from ironmonger.
i was putting on my suit while inside my limo, manually.
when i finally put on my suit, i flew out of the limo then into a building with lots of bad guys.
i fought them without any weapons. then my dream got lucid.
i could control where i would point my repulsor beams... but then...
what the!? i couldnt fire any blasts from my arms!
i decided to fly up... then i saw that my remaining power was only 35 percent.
yes, i remember... it was exactly 35.

i dont know why but that was the end. lol.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Epic fail...I dream im Leonidas in a iron man suite that has the abillity to turn anything into flaming crapz.

duyen

Reaction score
Hmm I've also had dreams where I can seem to control what I do but nothing else, is this a lucid dream?

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got a call from a friend, and we're both talking crazy about stuffs about gaming and computers. When I actually say "controlling the minds of the zombies", he went freaky, sputtering in the phone.

I asked him why, and he said that he had a lucid dream. A dream about controlling things from a place I never thought he would think of. I asked him what was it and here's what we both said on the phone, and I did ask permission from my friend to post it up here:

Conversation said:
<Start of a part of the Conversation>
Friend: I have this kind of dream, felt weird. There I sat, on the hilltop, right beside the cemetery. As far as I could see, the nearest object stood about 50 km from me. That's a tree right there, okay? Man, a giant tree, like the trees in the southern California. Dunno what it was.
Me: That's the sequoia trees. Go on...
Friend: Whatever...just huge. Anyway, I sat there, not knowing where I am. Like Silent Hill: The Room, at the House, just creepy. I wave my hands, to see if everything felt real, and then I saw weird waves of light around my hand. Heard of the chi from DragonBall?
Me: You mean that Kao-Ken or Kamehameha Wave?
Friend: Uh...yeah. Whatever. I saw it with my own eyes...wait, my head...and I saw myself holding a ball of light. I tossed it around, hoping it's that Kamehameha, but no. It's a Rasengan.
Me: A what?
Friend: You know, Naruto? Whatever, I'm saying is that when I touched the ground with Rasengan, out popped a hand, bone-hand I'd say. Grasped my hand, a piece of crap, scared the hell out of me. I swayed my arm, trying to get it off, when I realized I can throw that piece of crap far far away. Know what I'm talking about? Hulk that is. Shuuoooo, like that. I don't know what happens next, but it banged on the tree, tumbling it down. "Timber!" I yelled, and then the next thing...<gulped>
Me: What?
Friend: <cough>...<cough>...Man, I choked myself. <cough>...Then the next thing I knew, was I got wet!!
Me: Wet?? What'd ya mean? You're over 17 years old...
Friend: No, no...Stop thinking that, that's not what I meant. I mean I have myself all wet. The next thing I realize, I woke up, and I saw myself in a puddle. A puddle of...<cough>...
Me: Blood??? Oh, Jesus wept...
Friend: <cough>...Man, when will you stop thinking such nonsense, boy! A puddle of sweat. My bed went soaking wet. I smelt it, afraid it weas my pee, but no. It's a spilt Cola.
Me: ...Dude, stop scaring me like that. I thought you cleaned up last night from the hangover with your girlfriend.
Friend: Fine, that's my fault, okay? Sorry, jeez! I heard of someone called that...that...whatchacall it, some dream?
Me: A lucid dream?
Friend: Think so? It's that dream then. At least I ain't you thinking about Digimons and creatures from the East.
Me: Correction...it's Pokemon.
<End of a part of the Conversation>

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Sounds like a normal dream though o_O

In dreams you can more or less control it slightly, at least think properly. :p

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I also never expierenced such thing... Because sometimes, when I dream of something, it suddenly keeps looping over and over again, and then it becomes black. 2 minutes later I wake up (Well, actually 8 Hours or so later, but it feels like 2 minutes), but the thing is, I can actually remember what I dreamt in the morning... Few hours later after waking up, I forget most of it though =P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.