Controller technical question

S

SwinginDick

Hey folk!

I get the dubious honor of posting the first real tech question in our new temporary digs. Whee!

OK, so as you may or may not know, I am working on bringing a spinner to T3K on the Nuon. I'm still trying to get my act together, but I was wondering of anyone has any info on the switch inputs to the controller chip, specifically:

1. Are they a strobed matrix, like the Jag switches?
2. If not, are they pull-up or pull-down switches?

More specifically, I am working with the Logitech controller and I wondered if anyone may have a rough schematic available?

Thanks all!

-SwinginDick
www.chaosreins.com

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Riff is probably your man for this question - hopefully he finds his way to the new forums.

You will be my hero if you can get a spinner working with T3K, BTW :D

S

SwinginDick

Hey - I thought I was already your hero!

Thanks for the info Kev. BTW, what is the long-term plan for the forums? What happened with the old ISP?

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ideally I'd like to just get the original setup back up and running. But if we can't get a hold of Chile to update the DNS servers for VisualCues then that's not going to be possible.

Barring that we will probably get something up and running here on thehelper.net that looks and feels like the old forums.

A

Atarifan49

Did Minter put support in for a rotary controller in T3K? :confused:

Glenn

S

SwinginDick

I already dropped Minter a line to see if he could scare up that controller. He says he'd try to find it and get back to me, but that was proably 9 months ago. He's a busy guy so I don't expect that I'll ever see it, realistically. :(

Meanwhile, I'm supposed to be working on a hack to make a spinner for T3K but life seems to keep getting in the way. I really promise to get on this project as soon as possible. I promised Kev I would. :eek:

-SwinginDick
Buttons suck! Go to www.chaosreins.com and get a spinner for T2K!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.