General Corey's Angels - Corey Feldmans Playmates

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You probably know Corey Feldman from classic movies like Lost Boys, Stand By Me, and the Goonies. But for the last year or so, he's been working on a new project, a "360-degree interactive experience" called Corey's Angels.

Corey's Angels are, essentially, Corey's version of the Playboy Playmates: a gang of handpicked babes who constantly surround him. Only instead of chilling at the Playboy Mansion, they gather with Corey in his house (which he's dubbed "The Feldmansion").

Here's how his website describes the venture:

"Corey for the first time in his adult life is currently single. Corey also being an actor musician has the good fortune of traveling all over the world where he has the opportunity to meet gorgeous and beautiful women of all races and types of ethnicity. Now for the first time he is merging all of those worlds together by creating Corey's Angels."

Read more here: http://www.vice.com/read/i-went-to-corey-feldmans-birthday-party?utm_source=vicetwitterus

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I think its funny. He is going to have special parties with them and charge 250 bucks entrance fee.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Everything Corey Feldman does is weak. He peaked out in the Burbs and Lost Boys.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.