Corpse Dragging

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
A weird picture that I took today, which is VERY weird. My friend, Silentblades (Known as Excalibar, Firemaniac, and Holyflame), just died and I did also (While on a 3-man raid to Northshire). Then, as we try to retrieve out bodies, I see my friend's corpse dragging on the ground. Quite unusual, and really weird. Of course, he WAS moving as we got our bodies though he was suppose to be a spirit, but it came out as a dragging corpse (Ignore the "Unregistered" text on top, pratically worthless to read since it has no meaning anyways). Sorry if it's too large, I don't want the graphics messed up.

CorpseDragging.jpg

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Haha, something like that happened to my friend before, he ressed at his corpse and his corpse was at his feet and moved along with him :p

btw .. What server are you on? I'm sure those two guilds are on my server - Ravenholdt.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Haha, something like that happened to my friend before, he ressed at his corpse and his corpse was at his feet and moved along with him :p

btw .. What server are you on? I'm sure those two guilds are on my server - Ravenholdt.

Seems there ARE problems that people see there and there lol :p. I play the Nordrassil realm, but Knights of the Horde in Nordrassil has like 15-25 members, while the guild I am has 10 (We aren't really interested in recruiting much, just for raids and killing humans).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.