Other Coup D'etat

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Why not make a quest type where minor quest are available for scoring extra gold if there is no creep system or creeps in the forest for hunting.

There will be creeps, just like AoS. Neutral creeps are still in consideration.

About the orb effect It is annoying but helps in balancing in case of overpowering an attack modifier.The balance result can be seen in dota. Some attacks modifier can be not orb while others extra strong abilities can be orb or restriction of more than one modifier

Well, orbs may not necessarily be the same as default orbs in Warcraft. Orb Effects cannot be considered "imbalanced". I believe it's the nature of the map that makes an Orb Effect unbalanced.

decored

Reaction score
will you make the third team AI strong becoz it is possible that at early games the two teams can group to destroy the third group AI

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
will you make the third team AI strong becoz it is possible that at early games the two teams can group to destroy the third group AI

The two group are hostile towards each other. They could group together, but I see no reason why they should. But yes, the Computer Player will have formidable defenses.

mapguy

Reaction score
Hey...

I think this is not a good idea to have neutrals...because, well...this is a war!
we don't have neutral persons messing around, normally they run away when a war starts...so, neutrals creeps are kinda strange...

But, If you really want neutrals, I could change the terrain in that icy mountains I made, so, you can put creep camps there.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
mapguy said:
Hey...

I think this is not a good idea to have neutrals...because, well...this is a war!
we don't have neutral persons messing around, normally they run away when a war starts...so, neutrals creeps are kinda strange...

It may be a war, but there could be barbaric tribes or bandits, remember.

mapguy said:
But, If you really want neutrals, I could change the terrain in that icy mountains I made, so, you can put creep camps there.

Well, it's not really necessary. Just make it as you want to.

mapguy

Reaction score
It may be a war, but there could be barbaric tribes or bandits, remember.

Well, it's not really necessary. Just make it as you want to.

barbarians?
THIS IS MADNESS!?
or this is sparta?
well...some barbarians could be, or:
Bandits = they are there to steal weapons from the fallen.
Satyrs = they went to the war to collect the corpses.
Undead = they are the corpses of the fallen.

so, My work is:

:pDo whatever I want, but at least I have to put a fortress in the middle :p

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
barbarians?
THIS IS MADNESS!?
or this is sparta?
well...some barbarians could be, or:
Bandits = they are there to steal weapons from the fallen.
Satyrs = they went to the war to collect the corpses.
Undead = they are the corpses of the fallen.

so, My work is:

:pDo whatever I want, but at least I have to put a fortress in the middle :p

Yup. Basically that's it.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Bump. Need a feedback on this:

Would it be better to use a simple equipment system or the usual limited 6 slots? Of course usable items (potions, etc) will be in the default item slot. Only the equipments will be in a special equipment slot. What do you guys think?

mapguy

Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOORRY NAKAMA GLEN!
I was too lazy to work yesterday...
here is it.
I will work more on it right now...
If you see any problems tell me, please.
here is the new advancement.

the roads are alright?
the fortress has the right shape?
The decoration is ok?

Attachments

• Coup D'Etat terrain 2.w3x
    126.3 KB · Views: 257

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
mapguy said:
SOOOOOOOOORRY NAKAMA GLEN!
I was too lazy to work yesterday...
here is it.
I will work more on it right now...
If you see any problems tell me, please.
here is the new advancement.

the roads are alright?
the fortress has the right shape?
The decoration is ok?

The map seems good. Will be using it, thanks. Of course credits will be given.

decored said:
How many slots will be given to the special equipment slots

8 slots will be given. 1 hand, 1 offhand, 1 helmet, 1 armor, 1 boots, 1 gloves, 1 necklace and 1 ring.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

31/07/10
Stat System fully completed. Stats description updated.

statshum.jpg

Attack - This is the normal damage displayed on the Hero. This damage type is physical. The higher the attack, the more damage the hero deals.
Attack Rating - Attack Rating increases the chance to successfully hit the target by 10% and increases damage dealt by 10% per attack rating.
Accuracy - Accuracy determines the stability of the damage dealt, alike for physical and magical damage. A lower accuracy causes a greater damage range.
Penetration - Each point in Penetration deals full damage to the target and increases chance to ignore Block by 0.5%. Penetration damage is not accounted in Critical damage. (Ex. A unit with 20 Penetration deals the full 20 damage on physical attacks, no matter the defense. Can miss or be blocked.)
Critical - Critical only works for Physical Damage. By default, Critical deals twice the damage to the target. However, Critical damage can be increased by items or certain abilities. The maximum rate for Critical to occur is 100.
Double Damage - Double Damage only works for Ice, Lightning, Fire and Mind damage. Double Damage only deals twice the damage and this damage factor cannot be upgraded any further. The maximum rate for Double Damage to occur is 100.
Defense - This is the armor displayed on the Hero. Defense reduces damage taken from Physical Damage.
Defense Rating - Defense Rating increases the chance to successfully parry a blow by 10% and increases damage reduction by 10% per defense rating.
Evasion - Evasion is the rate to dodge any physical attacks. The maximum rate for Evasion is 100.
Block - Block is the rate to nullify physical damage type. The maximum rate for Block is 100.
Immunity - Immunity is the rate to nullify Magical damage types. The maximum rate for Immunity is 100.
Ice Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Ice Damage by 1.
Lightning Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Lightning Damage by 1.
Fire Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Fire Damage by 1.
Mind Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Mind Damage by 1 and chance to ignore de-buff by 0.5%.

Still need more people for Counseling (Giving hero ideas, discuss balancing issues, etc). PM me if interested or leave a reply here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.