Other Coup D'etat

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
[WIP] Coup D'etat

Coup D'etat

Introduction

Coup d'etat is somewhat like an AoS-style map. However, the key it isn't a battle between 2 sides and destroying a key structure. This will be explained later on. What I'm hoping to accomplish by creating this map is to provide players with a more competitive game-play compared to an AoS map. Here's a short introduction on the setting of the game.

War is rampant in these dark hours. Nations are struggling to maintain their power balance in the vast continent of Narshax. The nation of Kiryos is said to be the most prosperous among others. However, prosperity comes with consequences. Two great Kiryos factions, The Celestial Faction and The Royalist Faction, are hungry for power and seek to rule Kiryos itself. Thus, an internal war is triggered between 3 forces.

The setting of Coup d'etat takes place in the final stage of the internal conflict. The war is brought upon to the Holy Castle where the Lord Marshall's ceremony is held. If one successfully fulfills the Lord Marshall's Ceremony, he or she would be deem fit to rule the nation. The original Government of Kiryos or known as Kiryos Forces are taking a last stand at the Holy Castle.

Gameplay

Objective
The players will be playing either as the Celestial Faction or the Royalist Faction. It would be 5 players on each side. The Kiryos Forces will be a computer-controlled force. When the game starts, the teammates will then vote for a player to be the commander for each side. Each player will control a hero. Reinforcements will spawn for the commanding player periodically. However, these units are uncontrollable and their kills do not provide bounty. Their main objective is to successfully hold the Lord Marshall's Ceremony. Here are the requirements for a successful Ceremony.

Lord Marshall's Ceremony
1) In the inner part of the Holy Castle, there are 5 Relics. Two relics are required to be constantly activated, therefore meaning a hero has to "Channel" on a single relic.
2) With two Relics activated, the Commanding Hero has to approach the Sacred Relic to perform the Ceremony. When the Ceremony is started, a countdown timer of 2 minutes will start. During this time, the Commanding Hero is not able to use any abilities.
3) During the countdown, failure to protect the Commanding Hero or the 2 channeling heroes will result in a failure. Thus, the Ceremony will have to be re-done from the start. If the Commanding Hero leaves the ground within this time frame, it will also result in a failure.

Thus, the main objective gives the game a more competitive feel than normal AoS maps. This would require good coordination and team work.

Features
Towers
These towers are situated inside the Holy Castle, near the inner grounds. By default, the Kiryos Forces are in possession of these towers. These towers serve as spawn points. By default, the Celestial and Royalist Factions' spawn points are located at opposite ends of outside of the Holy Castle. By capturing these towers, it will make it easier for the Factions to continue their assault on the Holy Castle. To capture a Tower, all you have to do is to destroy it.

Defenses
The Kiryos Forces will not just lay down their arms and go down lightly. They will resist against the Factions. Their defenses will be formidable with strong towers and powerful spawns.

Upgrade System
The spawns for the two Factions will not upgrade automatically over time like most AoS style maps. Each Factions will have to upgrade their own forces with funding of course. The Kiryos Forces are an exception. These Computer-controlled spawns are automatically upgraded over-time. These are the main factors that can be upgraded.

-Armor
-Damage
-Health
-Ability

Some of these things are self-explanatory. Ability upgrades will allow units to possess certain passive abilities such as Critical Strike and Evasion. Consecutive upgrades would further enhance these effects.

Stats System
In Coup d'etat, there are certain stats that effect your attack and defense.

There are 6 damage types: Physical, Ice, Lightning, Fire, Mind and Chaos.

There are 15 factors that makes the game more dynamic: Attack, Attack Rating, Accuracy, Penetration, Critical, Double Damage, Defense, Defense Rating, Evasion, Block , Immunity, Ice Resistance, Lightning Resistance, Fire Resistance and Mind Resistance.

Attack - This is the normal damage displayed on the Hero. This damage type is physical. The higher the attack, the more damage the hero deals.
Attack Rating - Attack Rating increases the chance to successfully hit the target by 10% and increases damage dealt by 10% per attack rating.
Accuracy - Accuracy determines the stability of the damage dealt, alike for physical and magical damage. A lower accuracy causes a greater damage range.
Penetration - Each point in Penetration deals full damage to the target and increases chance to ignore Block by 0.5%. Penetration damage is not accounted in Critical damage. (Ex. A unit with 20 Penetration deals the full 20 damage on physical attacks, no matter the defense. Can miss or be blocked.)
Critical - Critical only works for Physical Damage. By default, Critical deals twice the damage to the target. However, Critical damage can be increased by items or certain abilities. The maximum rate for Critical to occur is 100.
Double Damage - Double Damage only works for Ice, Lightning, Fire and Mind damage. Double Damage only deals twice the damage and this damage factor cannot be upgraded any further. The maximum rate for Double Damage to occur is 100.
Defense - This is the armor displayed on the Hero. Defense reduces damage taken from Physical Damage.
Defense Rating - Defense Rating increases the chance to successfully parry a blow by 10% and increases damage reduction by 10% per defense rating.
Evasion - Evasion is the rate to dodge any physical attacks. The maximum rate for Evasion is 100.
Block - Block is the rate to nullify physical damage type. The maximum rate for Block is 100.
Immunity - Immunity is the rate to nullify Magical damage types. The maximum rate for Immunity is 100.
Ice Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Ice Damage by 1.
Lightning Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Lightning Damage by 1.
Fire Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Fire Damage by 1.
Mind Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Mind Damage by 1 and chance to ignore de-buff by 0.5%.

Details of ATK and DEF Ratings
ATK Rating and DEF Rating is always compared to each other. When the hero and the target has equal ATK and DEF Ratings, there is no change in their other stats. Thus, for the ATK Rating bonuses to occur, it must be higher than the target's DEF Rating. For example, the hero has 35 ATK Rating and the target has 33 DEF Rating. The hero would get a bonus worth of 2 ATK Rating points. It's also true for the opposite, where the target's DEF Rating is higher. In this situation, the target would receive defensive bonuses.

ATK Rating Bonus per Point - Not finalized
-Increases damage dealt on the target by 10%.
-Increases hit rate by 10%.

DEF Rating Bonus per Point - Not finalized
-Reduces damage received by 10%.
-Increases negate rate by 10%.

At equal ATK and DEF Rating, there wouldn't be a case where a damage dealt will be negated. Thus, it is important to ensure that your ATK and DEF Ratings are maintained along with your other important stats.

Strength, Agility and Intelligence
Strength, Agility and Intelligence will still be used. Strength would provide health, health regeneration, block rate and physical damage. Agility would provide attack speed, armor, critical rate and accuracy. Intelligence would provide mana, mana regeneration, double damage rate, elemental damage and mind.

Stance System
Heroes will have up to 4 skills. However, different heroes will have different possible stances that they can use. A stance contains a set of spells, 4 spells. When the stance is changed, the 4 main abilities will change to the new stance's abilities. Stances provide default stat bonuses. For example, let's say we have 2 stances, Stance A and Stance B. Stance A provides attack speed and attack damage. Thus, when the hero is using Stance A, these bonuses come in play. Stance B provides enhanced mana regeneration and bonus ice damage. Thus, when the hero changes into Stance B, these effects will come into play along with the abilities from Stance A being replaced with abilities from Stance B. Stances can be leveled up to 20. Stance provide better bonuses if the Stance Level is higher. Hero levels are up to 25. Every Stance level provides ability level ups by default. The intervals for the abilities to be learned are dependent on the stance. Some stances may have abilities learned at Stance Levels 1, 4, 8 and 12. It differs for every stance. The abilities have a maximum of 4 levels and each Stance Level upgrades the abilities by 1 level. Every Hero Level, the player is able to allocate primary stats: Strength, Agility or Intelligence.

Orb-effect Free
Notice that Warcraft has the annoying orb effects which doesn't allow orb effects to stack? This game has no such things. A custom damage system will be used, most likely J4L's Damage, and all orb effects will be triggered. This also allows "orb effects" to be applied on spells, making it more dynamic rather than "on attack".

Heroes
Heroes will be generic in terms of what damage they deal. For example, an Elemental magic user would most likely use Elemental type damage rather than a Physical damage. However, hybrids heroes will also be added to further enhance customization.

Items
Items will focus on providing Stat benefits for the heroes. Items will be necessary for your heroes to maintain their Stats, importantly the ATK and DEF Ratings. Only some classes will be able to wear certain types of armor and weapons. For example, a Caster would not be able to use a Bow and Arrow. The inventory would be classified into 6 slots. Armor, Hand, Hand, Gloves, Boots and Accessory.

Required Members

Terrain Designer - Map terrain in progress by mapguy
A terrainer would be my priority for the recruiting list. This position does not require you to be an epic terrainer. But it does require you to know terraining basics and be quite experienced in this field. I do not want a first-timer to be taking up this post.

Counselor
Since this game involves many systems such as Stat System and Stance System that can directly greatly impact the game-play, it can cause a great imbalance. I need at least 2 Counselors to help me think of ideas and constantly help me balance the game as it develops. This position would be necessary to upkeep the balance between heroes, items, etc.

Triggerer
This game will involve a lot of work, especially with all the spells needed for various stances. Thus, I'll require people who can code spells. The minimum requirement is that you have an advanced knowledge of GUI and some JASS. Spells must be made MUI.

If you're interested in joining Project Coup D'etat, please inform me by a Personal Message. Please be sure to post example(s) of your work on that certain field.

Updates

14/07/10
Added a demo map for the incomplete Stance System. Stance level is at max by default in the demo map and only 2 stances with 2 abilities are displayed. Just to show how the Stance System works. Map is protected.
Link

19/07/10
Updated Stance System. Now indicates the stance level and experience on a Multiboard. Experience gained is set by Point Value. Shows "+x" when enemies are killed to indicate the amount of experience gained.
Map Link

Credits
Multibars

stancesystem.jpg

25/07/10
Wrote Damage System code. Fully completed.

31/07/10
Stat System fully completed. Stats description updated.

statshum.jpg

Attack - This is the normal damage displayed on the Hero. This damage type is physical. The higher the attack, the more damage the hero deals.
Attack Rating - Attack Rating increases the chance to successfully hit the target by 10% and increases damage dealt by 10% per attack rating.
Accuracy - Accuracy determines the stability of the damage dealt, alike for physical and magical damage. A lower accuracy causes a greater damage range.
Penetration - Each point in Penetration deals full damage to the target and increases chance to ignore Block by 0.5%. Penetration damage is not accounted in Critical damage. (Ex. A unit with 20 Penetration deals the full 20 damage on physical attacks, no matter the defense. Can miss or be blocked.)
Critical - Critical only works for Physical Damage. By default, Critical deals twice the damage to the target. However, Critical damage can be increased by items or certain abilities. The maximum rate for Critical to occur is 100.
Double Damage - Double Damage only works for Ice, Lightning, Fire and Mind damage. Double Damage only deals twice the damage and this damage factor cannot be upgraded any further. The maximum rate for Double Damage to occur is 100.
Defense - This is the armor displayed on the Hero. Defense reduces damage taken from Physical Damage.
Defense Rating - Defense Rating increases the chance to successfully parry a blow by 10% and increases damage reduction by 10% per defense rating.
Evasion - Evasion is the rate to dodge any physical attacks. The maximum rate for Evasion is 100.
Block - Block is the rate to nullify physical damage type. The maximum rate for Block is 100.
Immunity - Immunity is the rate to nullify Magical damage types. The maximum rate for Immunity is 100.
Ice Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Ice Damage by 1.
Lightning Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Lightning Damage by 1.
Fire Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Fire Damage by 1.
Mind Resistance - Each point decreases damage taken from Mind Damage by 1 and chance to ignore de-buff by 0.5%.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
hm, sounds interesting, however i have some questions:
Do the player teams fight each other or do the players fight the AI? or maybe all fight each other?
can the bases of the player teams be destroyed?
can the AI controlled units spawn positions be destroyed?

thats about my questions now some comments:
3) During the countdown, failure to protect the Commanding Hero or the 2 channeling heroes will result in a failure. Thus, the Ceremony will have to be re-done from the start. If the Commanding Hero leaves the ground within this time frame, it will also result in a failure.
that means there is a minimum of 4 players to have at least a chance to win? this sounds pretty bad, what if your mates leave/lose connection?

When the game starts, the teammates will then vote for a player to be the commander for each side.
what does the commander do? has he any "special" skills?

However, these units are uncontrollable and their kills do not provide bounty.
then how is gold / lumber / whatever resource i need gained?

ATK Rating Bonus per Point
-Increases damage dealt on the target by 10%.
-Increases hit rate by 15%.
-Increases Critical and Double Damage rate by 5%.
sounds imbalanced... how is that stat increased anyhow? only with items?

Spells must be made MUI.
i thought this is an AoS, why do the hero skills have to be MUI?

i think i found a typo:
Defense Rating - Defense Rating affects many different defensive aspects of the hero. The higher the attack rating, the higher the damage ignored, Block and Immunity.

good luck with your project!

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Do the player teams fight each other or do the players fight the AI? or maybe all fight each other?
can the bases of the player teams be destroyed?
can the AI controlled units spawn positions be destroyed?

It's a three sided battle. Meaning the Kiryos Forces vs Celestial Faction vs Royalist Faction. It's more of the 2 Factions competing with each other for the Lord Marshall title.

that means there is a minimum of 4 players to have at least a chance to win? this sounds pretty bad, what if your mates leave/lose connection?

You do have a point there. If that's the case, a re-make would be favorable. However a 4v5 is reasonable, thus this Faction would be handicapped to 1 Relic instead of 2.

what does the commander do? has he any "special" skills?
No, not really. The commander is the only one who can participate in the Lord Marshall's Ceremony. When a commander disconnects, a new commander will be automatically appointed.

then how is gold / lumber / whatever resource i need gained?
I stated that your faction's spawns are under the Commanding Player. I was saying that kills from these spawns don't provide the Commanding Player gold. Only when you use your hero and make a kill, you get the gold. Here's the AoS aspect.

sounds imbalanced... how is that stat increased anyhow? only with items?
Well, there can be changes. However, it is meant to be somewhat imbalanced. ATK and DEF Ratings are gained per level and though items. This is actually to prevent certain people from farming whole game instead of actually participating in the Ceremony. Stats like Immunity, Penetration, etc are from items.

i thought this is an AoS, why do the hero skills have to be MUI?
This is not exactly an AoS. However, it includes some of its aspects. Well, there are many stances correct? Some heroes may be able to use the same stance. Thus, spells need to be MUI.

i think i found a typo
Noted.

good luck with your project!
Thanks.

Reminiscent of Granado Espada? :O

Yeah XD

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a three sided battle. Meaning the Kiryos Forces vs Celestial Faction vs Royalist Faction. It's more of the 2 Factions competing with each other for the Lord Marshall title.
what if the base of one team is destroyed? is it even possible? can the AI's base be destroyed?

No, not really. The commander is the only one who can participate in the Lord Marshall's Ceremony. When a commander disconnects, a new commander will be automatically appointed.
then whats that commander good for anyhow? i would suggest you just remove him and make everybody be able to participate.

I stated that your faction's spawns are under the Commanding Player. I was saying that kills from these spawns don't provide the Commanding Player gold. Only when you use your hero and make a kill, you get the gold. Here's the AoS aspect.
ah, then i misunderstood that sentence. however is there any other income source? periodic income? creeps? maybe gold/lumber treasures in the castle?

Well, there can be changes. However, it is meant to be somewhat imbalanced. ATK and DEF Ratings are gained per level and though items. This is actually to prevent certain people from farming whole game instead of actually participating in the Ceremony. Stats like Immunity, Penetration, etc are from items.
sounds too imbalanced for me, people will just go for mass atk rating items, each point is 10% bonus damage, enough for me to forget about str, agi and int.

This is not exactly an AoS. However, it includes some of its aspects. Well, there are many stances correct? Some heroes may be able to use the same stance. Thus, spells need to be MUI.
how many different stances will each hero have?

the most funny thing is, i am currently working on a project which has a lot in common with yours.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Meh, MUI is always good.
Doesn't matter if only one guy is ever gonna' use the spell.

MUI/MPI is always good.
Always.
Always.

So..
Glen..
I've been extremely unmotivated to do anything with my TD recently
(Because my friend's laptop is fried -____-)

What interests me most is your stance system.
Seeing as you're going to have all your heroes use it..

It would be best to create one system for the heroes..
Rather than re-creating a system for every single hero.
(I do hope you plan on one system and not many, it'll be easier for your triggerers to work on the spells because there'll be a standard to abide to, the standard being the system made.)

Also, you have a lot of stats..
It'll be difficult to balance it, no? ._.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, MUI is always good.
Doesn't matter if only one guy is ever gonna' use the spell.

MUI/MPI is always good.
Always.
Always.

So..
Glen..
I've been extremely unmotivated to do anything with my TD recently
(Because my friend's laptop is fried -____-)

What interests me most is your stance system.
Seeing as you're going to have all your heroes use it..

It would be best to create one system for the heroes..
Rather than re-creating a system for every single hero.
(I do hope you plan on one system and not many, it'll be easier for your triggerers to work on the spells because there'll be a standard to abide to, the standard being the system made.)

MUI isnt always good, a good programmer does never implement more then needed, however a good programmer does always know how much he needs before he implements something.
if you dont need the spells to be MUI and MPI spells would be alot easier with a better performance i would go for the MPI spell without hesitation.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
what if the base of one team is destroyed? is it even possible? can the AI's base be destroyed?

Well, they don't have a base to start off with. They only have a spawn point. Let's say all their towers are taken by the other Faction, then they would spawn at their default spawn location, outside of the Castle. The AI's base can be destroyed. But nonetheless, the spawns will not stop.

then whats that commander good for anyhow? i would suggest you just remove him and make everybody be able to participate.

Well, this is actually to make it more challenging. Everyone would have to protect the Commander during the Ceremony with extra care, knowing that only he can perform it. I might consider removing this though, but maybe making it a mode that you can choose in the beginning.

ah, then i misunderstood that sentence. however is there any other income source? periodic income? creeps? maybe gold/lumber treasures in the castle?
There will be a small amount of income periodically, just like most AoS maps.

sounds too imbalanced for me, people will just go for mass atk rating items, each point is 10% bonus damage, enough for me to forget about str, agi and int.
They might. However, ATK Rating doesn't come in amount of +30 nor +100. It will come at minute amount, around +0.5 or +1 per high level item. Plus, if they don't have much base damage to begin with, 10% damage would be useless. Plus, if someone happens to mass spam ATK Rating items, there's always DEF Rating to counter that.

how many different stances will each hero have?
That really depends on the hero. But the minimum would be 4. Those heroes meant for spell casting would be given more.

the most funny thing is, i am currently working on a project which has a lot in common with yours.

Really? Is it posted in the Member's Projects section?

That's why I'd need good councilors to help me with balancing and ideas.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
They might. However, ATK Rating doesn't come in amount of +30 nor +100. It will come at minute amount, around +0.5 or +1 per high level item. Plus, if they don't have much base damage to begin with, 10% damage would be useless. Plus, if someone happens to mass spam ATK Rating items, there's always DEF Rating to counter that.
that means through items these stats cannot be increased alot, you said they are increased by level. wouldnt that make high level heroes superior against low level hereos even more?
i dislike games where the highest level hero has a sure win, even more if the experienced isnt shared between the single heroes fair, like if you had the last hit on a high level enemy and get all the exp.
Well, this is actually to make it more challenging. Everyone would have to protect the Commander during the Ceremony with extra care, knowing that only he can perform it. I might consider removing this though, but maybe making it a mode that you can choose in the beginning.
maybe just give the commander some special tasks like building up the base/defense or something like that.

Really? Is it posted in the Member's Projects section?
no its not, i started working on it yesterday evening however i made good progress today.
it aint the same but it got some similarities.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
that means through items these stats cannot be increased alot, you said they are increased by level. wouldnt that make high level heroes superior against low level hereos even more?
i dislike games where the highest level hero has a sure win, even more if the experienced isnt shared between the single heroes fair, like if you had the last hit on a high level enemy and get all the exp.

Well, on a level basis, the increment would not be too significant either. Perhaps +0.5 per level. The EXP would be evenly distributed to allied Heroes in the area. There wouldn't be a case where someone goes lone-wolf as the Nations' spawns would continuously advance towards enemy territory, thus making it impossible to go around solo-ing. But there will be 2 different paths in which you can advance. So it'll be something like 2 lanes. However, I might be adding a penalty for all solo heroes, that they receive only one-half of the EXP until there is a nearby ally.

maybe just give the commander some special tasks like building up the base/defense or something like that.

I'd thought about this but I prefer all teammates having equal benefits. However, I might add a special Commander Stance for the commanding hero itself which would mainly consists of skills supporting your spawns, allies, etc.

no its not, i started working on it yesterday evening however i made good progress today.
it aint the same but it got some similarities.

I see, well good luck with it.

SineCosine

Reaction score
MUI isnt always good, a good programmer does never implement more then needed, however a good programmer does always know how much he needs before he implements something.
if you dont need the spells to be MUI and MPI spells would be alot easier with a better performance i would go for the MPI spell without hesitation.

That would be a matter of opinion >.>

@Glenphir
Any opinions on that stance system?
It doesn't have to be complicated.
It'll just ease the pressure on the coders.

Something along the lines of:
JASS:
    call Stance.DataRegister('StanceID', 'NextStanceID', 'Skill1', 'SKill2', 'Skill3', 'Skill4')

Then, it'll create a TriggerRegisterPlayerEvent for when a unit casts 'StanceID'.
It'll replace 'StanceID' with 'NextStanceID' and it'll remove all the skills the unit currently has and replace it with new skills.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, on a level basis, the increment would not be too significant either. Perhaps +0.5 per level. The EXP would be evenly distributed to allied Heroes in the area. There wouldn't be a case where someone goes lone-wolf as the Nations' spawns would continuously advance towards enemy territory, thus making it impossible to go around solo-ing. But there will be 2 different paths in which you can advance. So it'll be something like 2 lanes. However, I might be adding a penalty for all solo heroes, that they receive only one-half of the EXP until there is a nearby ally.
as far as i can see its hardly possible to increase this stat, it increases by leveling only a little and by items maybe even less, and it does actually not more then increase the other offensive stats of the hero. have you thought about removing that attribute? it seems kinda not worth for me cause the players cant really increase it as you said and it doesnt do something special. its only confusing i would say.

I'd thought about this but I prefer all teammates having equal benefits. However, I might add a special Commander Stance for the commanding hero itself which would mainly consists of skills supporting your spawns, allies, etc.
they havent, the commander is doomed to participate in that ceremony if he wants to or not and participating is punished with weakness. i would suggest either giving him some benefits to compensate or removing that aspect.

I see, well good luck with it.
thank you very much, however luck is not as much what i need then staying power...

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Then, it'll create a TriggerRegisterPlayerEvent for when a unit casts 'StanceID'.
It'll replace 'StanceID' with 'NextStanceID' and it'll remove all the skills the unit currently has and replace it with new skills.

Well, the stances are actually all displayed in a spell book. Thus, you don't need to keep switching to the next Stance until you arrive at your desired stance.

SineCosine

Reaction score
I see.
That means they can switch stances really quickly?

Won't that lead to some crazy comboes? ._.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
I see.
That means they can switch stances really quickly?

Won't that lead to some crazy comboes? ._.

Provided you have enough mana to cast all of them. Plus, switching Stances will not be instant. A delay will be added.

Razalgrim

Reaction score
You wouldn't have happened to play Granado Espada before, have you? A lot of things about this map remind me of that awesome game.

Oops. SineCosine already pointed it out. I loved that game.

Darn. Now I miss GE and it's all your fault. :(

[Edit]:

Anyway, one issue about this map is that it's probably a bit too complicated for a one-hour game. Knowing the idiots that inhabit Bnet...

You should stress the importance of particular stats as early as possible, maybe put guidelines in the loading screen. When I first started playing Granado, I didn't know the importance of Atk and Def Ratings, which made life quite hard for me.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
You wouldn't have happened to play Granado Espada before, have you? A lot of things about this map remind me of that awesome game.

Oops. SineCosine already pointed it out. I loved that game.

Haha, yeah I do. I still do. This game ideas are actually originated from Granado Espada and AIKA.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glenphir, just wondering, are you doing any of the triggering yourself?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
have you read my post or are you still thinking about it?
i am curious what your game will look like, would you mind uploading some preview minimap? Handdrawn or ingame?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.