Crayon Shin Chan

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'd hate to ask this...anybody know if there's even a bootleg of this game available?

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Damn, it's not even included in any of the NUON torrents available.

It must be rare, if you can't even find a bootleg of it. The fact it will only play on the Korean system doesn't help, either.

Wonder exactly how similar it is to the ps1 version...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You might have better luck having someone search for it in Korean.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Any possible way for us to get this Region Free? Probably another licensing nightmare....

EdgeConnector

NUON Legend!
Reaction score
If I had to guess the actual only blocker for this game is the at it is signed for the particular bios found in the Korean DVD player. If I’m right it could be easily re-signed. If anyone has access to the files I could try and pick it apart.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This MF is rare. Since it was only sold in Korea I think a pack in maybe for one player - I only have seen 1 reference to anyone having it outside of Korea in my whole NUON time.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
This MF is rare. Since it was only sold in Korea I think a pack in maybe for one player - I only have seen 1 reference to anyone having it outside of Korea in my whole NUON time.
If I'm not mistaken, aren't there two people? From what I've read, there is Litoskin, who I know still has his copy, and the second is 3DOMan who managed to get a disc-only copy (I guess it was just missing the case/manual).

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, aren't there two people? From what I've read, there is Litoskin, who I know still has his copy, and the second is 3DOMan who managed to get a disc-only copy (I guess it was just missing the case/manual).

LOL! OK 2 :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The only other thing you could do is a long shot and that is search for the Korean Player that it was the pack in of

Samsung DVD-N591

That was the only NUON in Korea and that was the only way to get the game. Very limited number were made from what I understand.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
The only other thing you could do is a long shot and that is search for the Korean Player that it was the pack in of

Samsung DVD-N591

That was the only NUON in Korea and that was the only way to get the game. Very limited number were made from what I understand.
There's that as well as somehow finding a way to convince people who own the game to dump the rom. I know that it not being playable on anything but the Korean player was one reason given to me as to why Litoskin hasn't dumped it (though I doubt that's the only reason). Perhaps contacting him and any others with the game while explaining your intentions to make the game playable on any Nuon player would be a good approach. Perhaps you could even keep the original dump private and only release the rom once you've cracked the region code (as a means of giving them like a peace of mind)? Maybe a partial reimbursement of the cost to have it dumped could be an option? I doubt it be possible to re-release the game through Songbird due to copyright? Just some ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.