creating illusion with trigger

Pantat

Reaction score
Hey I want to make a skill.. The skill is summon some illusion, the illusion is uncontroable and invunerable.. How can I make illusion with trigger? I already find there is no create illusion for unit !! Ahahaha.. I know this is a nub question.. Thx b4..

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
What do you mean 'uncontrollable'? To make an invulnerable image, just use the ability 'item illusions' and set damage received to 0.

Pantat

Reaction score
What do you mean 'uncontrollable'? To make an invulnerable image, just use the ability 'item illusions' and set damage received to 0.
So I mean the illusion will attack all nearby units it self and cannot be controled by player to attack specific unit.. And if I use like what u said I afraid the illusion can be used as an immortal tanker .
But thx for the help dude I really aperciate it !! ;))

bYo

Reaction score
Well one way of doing so is to give control of the unit to a different player, (such as Player 11). Have at Player 11 allied to you and your team, but enemies with your enemies.

Instead of using the Mirror Image ability or what-have-you, make a trigger that when the unit starts the effect of an ability, create a dummy unit for Player 11 and have it cast Wand of Illusion on you. Then make the last created/summoned unit Invulnerable.

Now that SHOULD work. I don't know because I haven't tested it. Just an idea.

joohen

Reaction score
Urm, what is the trigger order for the dummy to cast the Wand of Illusion on you?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.