Campaign Creating New Campaign, Want to Join?

nolabel

Reaction score
Alright so I've decided I am going to create a new campaign for WC3:TFT. It's going to be an Undead campaign that takes place directly after Kel'Thuzard brings Archimonde into the world and yet before the final Undead campaign for the Frozen Throne.

I've got the whole plot worked out and I'm quite excited just thinking about it. I don't want to give to much away about the plot for obvious reasons but basically you're main playable hero and the story is going to center around a Lich whom ISN'T Kel'Thuzard. The Nathrezim will play a role in this campaign and so will other side races such as the Pit Lords. Arthas will be at the center of the story too but he won't be the hero you're playing.

I plan on using my talents to create all the terrain for the maps, as well as characters, character stats, and other simple object editing that will take place. I also want to make it clear that if you join me in this adventure I'll be open to ideas and suggestions that you might have for any aspect of the campaign, but overall I will retain complete creative control over this (duh).

What I NEED are people that are willing to join this project that are good at creating triggers, cinematics, and custom AI.

If this project gains enough support from people whom are willing to join in and help me with the needs I mentioned above than I don't see any reason this won't work out. On the other hand if to few or no one at all comes than obviously this project is going to be shelved.

So, what say you?

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
I can test it for you, give feedback and suggestions.
Suppose I could help abit with regards to triggers if you do get stuck, or atleast point you in the right direction.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.