Creating pathing allower

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
I want a 1x1 doodad that makes unpathable terrain pathable (able to be walked on). I guess it's something about the footprint but I can't understand how those things work.

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Well, basically you need a footprint to overwrite the existing one, called an "overlay" footprint. I needed this too and tried it out, but for some reason it always switched back to normal from overlay so... I don't know. At least the solution should lay there.

The Undaddy

Reaction score
Yeah, but the problem is I can't do with a hint here cause I have no idea how the footprints work. When I edit them and click ok and then edit again all the fields seem unchanged, and also some weird error shows like "footprint has reached maximum complexity" and I don't even have an idea what the heck I am doing, let alone when the editor starts bitching like that :(

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
The fields reset? That's exactly what I have too. No clue why it doesn't seem to be working. Makes it hard to replace footprints, as they aren't removable if pre-placed (like doodads).

The Undaddy

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to figure it out, or if it's a bug wait for it to get fixed :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.