Creep Spawning System

Spartan CT

Reaction score
I've been looking at Tinki3's tutorial: 'How to: Create a Creep Revival System', but I cannot locate one of the variables used in the guide.

I'm up to this part:
Revive Creeps 1 by 1
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile) and (((Triggering unit) is Summoned) Not equal to True)
Actions
Wait 5.00 game-time seconds
Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for Neutral Hostile at ((Center of (Entire map)) offset by (Creep_X[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))], Creep_Y[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))])) facing (Random angle) degrees
Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to (Custom value of (Triggering unit))

However, I have ended up with this:
Revive Creeps 1 by 1
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Neutral Hostile) and (((Triggering Unit is Summoned) Not equal to True)
Actions
Wait 5.00 game-time seconds
Unit - Create 1 (Unit type of (Triggering unit)) for Neutral Hostile at ((Center of (Entire Map)) offset by (Creep_X[Integer], (Creep_Y[Integer])) facing (Random angle) degrees

I'm a little confused as to how to get into the Custom Value area. That seems to be the only problem. (so far.)

Thank you in advance.

Spartan CT

Reaction score
Update: Found it - It was hiding under Unit - Custom Values.
I was looking for somewhere to input a string.

Reaction score
In the dialog that allows you to choose a trigger function, there is a list of categories near the top left corner. This list of categories includes an option to search for function names containing text that you enter. Use that next time you can't find something.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.