Critical strike trigger

sicpher

Reaction score
Reading the previous thread, how can i produce a trigger of a single target critical strike? and the chance is modofied/increased by Attribute? Any formulas?

Sharp

Reaction score
The last thread was about Spell critical strike. You now mean normal hits critical strike?

canons200

Reaction score
i don't know if you are an average map maker or not, but for me, yes it is possible, but it gonna work a lot to make it. If you are still new to WE, please don't try something that is too many work for yourself, try something easy first. And slowly improve it.

and regarding this post, please makes it more detail, regarding single target critical strike, it can be normal attack, passive attack(such as bash), or spell base(finger of death).

Winterherz

Reaction score
i don't know if you are an average map maker or not, but for me, yes it is possible, but it gonna work a lot to make it. If you are still new to WE, please don't try something that is too many work for yourself, try something easy first. And slowly improve it.

and regarding this post, please makes it more detail, regarding single target critical strike, it can be normal attack, passive attack(such as bash), or spell base(finger of death).

sry i was the thread maker, i didn't want to be labeled as a spammer :D. I have this spell that is based on entangling roots, and i triggered that for every second if unit has buff, he is dmged for xx, and has a 15% chance to produce a critical strike....something like this

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
First, you need a Damage Detection system. You use a GDD_Event trigger, and check if the damaged unit has the buff. If he does, you use an integer variable action and set it to random # between 1 and 100. If the variable equal to or less than 15, you cause the Damaging unit to deal GDD_Damage x 2 to the unit.

I think that should work if I understand you correctly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.