Cursor Challenge Unlimited

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Decided to give myself 24 hours to make a game, made this in about 18-19 hours (approximately 11 of which I slept through).

Cursor Challenge Unlimited is a revamped, unlimited endurance game in which you avoid blocks for as long as possible.

The game includes 4 difficulties (Easy, Medium, Hard, Insane) and 4 modes (Normal, Hyperspeed, Drunk, Stoned), see how far you can get ;).

Play This Game on Newgrounds!

Play This Game on Kongregate! <-- (Exclusive Content)

xfirenzx

Reaction score
This is a fun game. I didn't expect it to speed up after about 30 seconds so it caught me off guard and I almost lost. I got to level 5 and 4110 points on Easy,Normal. Then I tried Insane,Stoned and got to level 2 with 710 points. Wow it is distracting when the things bounce off the bottom. I rate this game 7/10. It is good to use up time and there are alot of different gameplay modes to keep you occupied. Sometimes while your playing the music goes along with your mouse which helps you a bit. The music is cool too.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it :).

There is a link to the right which will take you to a page where you can download that song if you like it :).

I've also updated to Kongregate version to have an extra difficulty, since some people complained it was too easy ;).

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
Very Nice - I Liked Playing It, Especially hyperspeed on master mode, never made it past level 3 :p

One suggestion though - try placing a retry button when you lose instead of making them have to click through everything again.

Once again, very nice :D

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
untitled-2.png

:p

In a couple days, i'll tell ya how i got it.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
nope.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
If you cheated or glitched in any way, it'd be a good idea to tell me, since part of me being a game developer is that I fix bugs and glitches to make a game flawless =P.

undeadorcjerk

Reaction score
OK here is what i did. I had on the hardest difficulty and on hyperspace mode. I died, when i pushed retry, i quickly moved my mouse off the screen before the blackness went away. The game didn't register my mouse so things kept on goin.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Fixed this exploit on the Kongregate version, also added a Tetris mode to the kongregate version (coming soon to the NG version)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.