Custom Abillities

gofd.pwn_u

Reaction score
Is there any way so you can make the custom abillity do what ever u want like? Suppose that i wanted to make one where you attacked a person then u teleported back to base is this possible?

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
You could make a dummy ability and then do whatever you want with triggers.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
An ability that does nothing except activates a trigger.

oorosco

Reaction score
A dummy unit which i had trouble figuring out when i first heard of it since i thought it was a standard unit (lol) is a unit that you create, generally no art model, no shadow, locust ability, and invuln so that it doesn't affect other units in any other method than to cast the desired effect, You generally
Code:
unit-create 1 dummy_unit for owner of(triggering unit) at unit position-triggering unit
then you add a an ability which is part of your desired affect, then you order last created unit to cast it on a target. But as for the ability you want it is,

a unit is attacked
if attacked unit is equal to tele_back_unit[player number of owner of trigerring unit]
action:
move attacked unit instantly to owner of attacked unit start location

gofd.pwn_u

Reaction score
Um one thing where do u put that code? you said unit-create 1 dummy_unit for owner of(triggering unit) at unit position-triggering unit. where do u put that?

oorosco

Reaction score
read the tutorial, allt hese things are done in the trigger editor which features a gui, (graphic user interface) which does real coding for you and all you do is press buttons

gofd.pwn_u

Reaction score
read the tutorial, allt hese things are done in the trigger editor which features a gui, (graphic user interface) which does real coding for you and all you do is press buttons
Like what tutorial shows how to use the buttons?
Also, read this tutorial
This Tutorial just shows you how to make the skills.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.