Custom Campaign AI

Slayerxx

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey i just recently started a custom campaign band have the first prologue map running and the quests and triggers running right etc but there is one thing that i cant do and have no i dead how to do is the AI!!! i have now idea what to do here is what i want and if someone could point me in the right direction plz help:

ok so basically you just have to hold out from the demons for 10min but i have no idea how to make the AI work i dont know how, i want them to send waves like a tower defense game but to target a gate control tower and then the home base and i dont know who to do that can someone plz help. XD

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Learn some English, for one.
There is no campaign AI. The AI editor is only for Melee AI. You would have to use triggers.

Slayerxx

Reaction score
Right but um how any links to tutorials??

also then why in trigger editor it have action to run campaign AI??

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Don't know of any tutorials, no. If you think it's possible, why not fiddle around with it? I have tried, but it's terribly confusing. Perhaps you'd figure something out. <(o_- )>

Slayerxx

Reaction score
Thank you will do XD btw love you pp ghost in the shell win XD

sentrywiz

Reaction score
This is a very advanced thread about AI contest past time on the helper. When I wanted to learn how to make my own AI, i started from here.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=132361&page=2

Note - most of the AI is made in jass. There are some in gui, and you will have to find them yourself. And this is for single hero AI, advanced and really code-heavy. If you want a simple AI that will charge your "demons" in, then I can show you tommorow.

I can suggest to you that you describe what exactly you want the AI to do. Control large armies, single hero, multiple heroes, multiple heroes and army, build units, expand, construct building, hack into player's computer and deploy trojans :p

Think about it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.