Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
And also i dont really expect you to do this cuz i dont think i would

I want really want to make a "Custom hero" map and i tierd your tutorial...
didnt work :banghead:

So i want you to post your map unprotected (Only with the spells triggers and so) please!

Reaction score
well i may send you an earlier copy, but only as a last resort.

what didnt work about it? just pm me about it or post in that thread although it may be a bit old :p

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
I just played Lition and yeah it was hard, and at lvl 3 creeps, i died alot then i brought 70 lvl-up tomes then "levle 120" EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another reason to like your map :)

Some1Sneakin

Reaction score
Bug Found!!!

I found this bug:

Incinerate should NEVER be used on ranged heroes, that will decrease their range to the same as Melee heroes!

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
What a way to ruin it. The whole reason behidn him not wantign to give out the recipes is so you cna go play the game, get better at it and win and then get the recipes as a reward liek I have done for pretty much every item.

BTW baka, I LOVE the game, I think it's the best thign since slices bread lol. Keep up the good work. Oh and you need to make an agi and int hero that is liek the marine because some people get pissed that the best hero is a str hero :p

I wanna face you in your own game baka and see how well you fair in CHLW lol

Demonwrath

Reaction score
LOl use the three you have to get soem more.
Here's a hint though: document everyone recipe you get because you will need them believe it or not

W

war_dude

dude a have a big fucking question i'm a bit new around here but where could i get a fucking map because i can't find it and i'm talkind about customherolinewar.could someone tell me pls

W

war_dude

pls dude i love this map but i only have internet from 2 mounth so i'm a bit noob but pls i want the new map

A

austin56164

hey baka i played u and u d not play fair lol u make all the items for your team do u remember me?

Demonwrath

Reaction score
lol wat is wogn with makign items for your team? I mean what kidn of team mate are you if you don't help out the underdog? Oh adn baka I honestly wanna face you 1 on 1 soem day :p I wanna see if my pwnage strat can beat the guys who made the game

A

austin56164

im tring 2 remember what baka made
inmortal helm
exu blade
dragon lance
whale plate
ghost shield wall
and im not sure if gold axo or what

Q

quktriganigr

Recipes Complete List

///Recipes///
Enchanted Gauntlets of the Lord: Ring of Life + Claws 5k + Maxed Gauntlets

Mercury Boots: Maxed Boots + Gloves of Haste

Grand Helm of Immortality: 2 Crown 500s, Ring of Immortality

Kanbei's War Sabre: Claws 10k + Ring 500

Executioner's Blade: 2 Claws 10k + Killmaim + Gloves of Haste

Godly Plate of the Whale: Ring of Immortality + Crown 500 + Shield

Ghostwalker's Wall: 2 Shields + Ring 500

Claws of the Battle Mage: Grand Staff + Sobi Mask + Claws 5k + Potion of Full Mana

Dragon Lance: Gaunts of Lord + Boots of Mercury + Grand Staff + Sobi Mask + Claws 1k + Ring 125

Golden Axe: Gaunts of Lord + Crown 500

Magius Staff: Grand Staff + Sobi Mask + Ring 125 + Claws 1k
/////////////

S

Sakuretsu

Recipe Items

Yeah, i got a recipe for the golden axe.
But i don't know where to get the enchanted gauntlets.
Help????
Thank you

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
best way to get recipies is just to experiment, look at what the recipied item dose and think what items give the same effect, the recipies just put all the items reqired into one item, thats all

I

i_noob_u_pro

i love hlwroc so i tried to make a kinda custom version for me and my friends BUT i have roc and people say stuff about game constants but roc doesnt have it HOW TO THEY GET HEROS TO LEVEL 120 AND STUFF?! :banghead:

S

Sakuretsu

best way to get recipies is just to experiment, look at what the recipied item dose and think what items give the same effect, the recipies just put all the items reqired into one item, thats all

Yeah, about that, what does the enchanted gauntlets do anyways? Never seen them before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.