Custom Hero Line Wars - |Mod's Pick|

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
yeah i guess vampiric aura can be switched with crit coz the items do the job for u

@ kc102
haven't u seen a dryard got bashed by mk or infernal (spell immunity doesn't save u from bash)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
AS i know, yesh it does, in every single map of every single creator.

But anyway, in the 2 last shrines, units dont have any spell (as i know) so what we care about is the 500k Life bonus, 5k Armor bonus and 150K damage bonus.

Hands down, SERIOUSLY!!!

And for gamble, If you are arround thousand of creeps and have a low life regen, you are so fuckin dead, 1 hp is one hit kill from any creps in map even at the easiest difficulty. Sorry but, doesnt beat avatar!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
@ kc102
haven't u seen a dryard got bashed by mk or infernal (spell immunity doesn't save u from bash)

Never play Dryad, I get the hero called Avatar and get Avatar, bash doesn't affect me. Meteors do, don't know why but spell immunity usually doesn't protect from being hit from the sky. :D

C

c4tuna

Spell immunity saves you from the extra damage, but not the stun, of melee bash, and vice versa for ranged bash (so sky barges can't stun your sorry ass)

P.S. Ki Ken Tai No Ichi (or whatever) wrecks avatar's shit. Extra damage? It's got that, and then some. Magic immunity? Absolutely. Armor? HP? Who the hell needs that when you have 100% evasion?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
tyhink about it:

100% evasion, 0% damage, a lot of creeps arround you bcause u cant kill, some creeps get in the cricle, too much, you die.

I admit this ''japanese'' skill is good and very good but every skill has its own failing point.

Like avatart, like every other one.

Prometheus

Reaction score
P.S. Ki Ken Tai No Ichi (or whatever) wrecks avatar's shit. Extra damage? It's got that, and then some. Magic immunity? Absolutely. Armor? HP? Who the hell needs that when you have 100% evasion?

It gives magic immunity?
Oh, I can has spells.

Reaction score
Hey guys, is it just me, or is it ever since latest patch CHLW has been fataling without an error message during skill picking?

Prometheus

Reaction score
I haven't played CHLW in ages, but the system could use some remaking probably.

M

midwestkid

Hey guys, is it just me, or is it ever since latest patch CHLW has been fataling without an error message during skill picking?

Yes if you look back to the last page i posted a similar problem, for me it doesn't happen all the time but it is very frequent. It only happens when i host chlw 1.42

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score

3 times in a row, fatal, fatal, fatal.

It happened when choosing normal skill, the second time, when choosing the ultimate and the third one, when game started (players were sent to their lines).

The third time, i thought it was about to be ok but it was when loading the skills to the hero, it failed.

But yes, try doing something about it in 1.43 (if not 5) so we can play normally again!

J

Jubosh

Crashes

after doing some tests with other players the game crashes sometime between the game starting and people getting there skills I'm not sure the cause but it's a simultaneous crash for everyone play it, so far that's all the info i got on it but it's across all versions so far

Reaction score
It occurs when you pick Poison Wave. Why it happens? No idea. Just don't pick it for now, or hope other people don't pick it.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
always occurs, selected thorns aura, crashed, selected dragon thing, crashed, selected avatar, crashed, it crashes when you choose or load an ability, it always happen now, can't even get to the loading square.

Hope 1.43 will kill that bug BUT fortunastly, 1.5 bugs too so no more hacked version for the moment!

Reaction score
always occurs, selected thorns aura, crashed, selected dragon thing, crashed, selected avatar, crashed, it crashes when you choose or load an ability, it always happen now, can't even get to the loading square.

Hope 1.43 will kill that bug BUT fortunastly, 1.5 bugs too so no more hacked version for the moment!

Are you playing by yourself? Because it doesn't crash at all, except for Poison Wave, and when it does it crashes as soon as you pick it. i.e Click, pause for a second, crash. If you got far enough to pick Avatar.. I don't think you're playing by yourself. :p

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
nah i'm playing onb.net but since i can't host, i have an addict friend that always tries to make it work changin things his connection so after the post you made, saying it was only crashing with poison wave, i tested it and, never, ever i made it to the lines. Like i said, sometime it is one player after, sometime is everyone at a time.

THis is luck, you might have it done to the lines but did the game ended, did you lost players. I doubt it be for only poison wave.

OH and ps, i was the first to choose hero and take an ability so it cant be someone else who took poison wave (i took another then poison wave).

mcmn3

Reaction score
Hey Baka a big fan here!

Hey Baka a big fan here, i gotz a question. I really like 1.42, but multi is busted man. It doesnt bother me, but the people who join my game instantly leave when they realize that it is infact broken. will there be a future version that has a working multi? Might want to name it 1.6 b/c some noob made 1.5 a long time ago but people still take it for the newest ver. and i think that kills something man! but i alaways host 1.42 and tell off thoes who host 1.5 xD

PS is there still a clan in west because the one in east went byby T-T
PSS BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (btw 1.42 has NEVER crashed on me)

(oh ya btw i joined this site jus to meet you, been an avid player since 1.25c)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.