Custom Hero Selections

Rab

Reaction score
How would i make a custom hero selection system?Like all players pick one base ability,core ability and ultimate.
i actually need them to be able to pick ONE of each type only..i have no idea where to start
please help..

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Well an easy way would be to buy tomes/units (with no effect/removed) and well trigger the abilities to be added and leveled up.
The problem is that they need to be unit abilities and those cannot be upgraded on level up.
What most people do, is that they have a default 3 or 4 abilities which they trigger to be hidden/removed and level up the custom abilities for the customized champion/hero.

Really depends on what method you decide to use.

Rab

Reaction score
Well an easy way would be to buy tomes/units (with no effect/removed) and well trigger the abilities to be added and leveled up.
The problem is that they need to be unit abilities and those cannot be upgraded on level up.
What most people do, is that they have a default 3 or 4 abilities which they trigger to be hidden/removed and level up the custom abilities for the customized champion/hero.

Really depends on what method you decide to use.

Oh actually the abilities themselves have only one level i will try using tomes...
EDIT*
Thanks they work just as i want them to.and i used units because there were like 28 tomey things to use..
as for the base core and ultimate ability i will make them cost one gold lumber and food. +rep

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
you can give every hero every ability, then at creation disable all of them for every player...
then when they buy the ability enable the ability for the player

TheLegend

Reaction score
in MVP you have "Ryoko TD" its on the left below the Games Section. Ryoko did it quite well

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.