Other Custom Hero Survival II

KeresPup

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, I've just gotten back to WC3 Map Creating scene, and for a few years now, CDRbaby and hoihoi8 had both abandoned their creations: "Custom Hero Survival" originally made by CDRbaby and improved upon by hoihoi8.

I wasn't able to contact hoihoi8 for his permission to use his map, however according to this post CDRbaby, he had already abandoned it and gave his latest incarnation of it as opensource:

hqrG4.jpg

I decided to revive it as it is a waste of a really good game concept.
In honor of CDRbaby and hoihoi8, I will credit them properly, and to respect them, I decided to redo everything except the terrain from scratch, as I want to use what CDRbaby wanted to use for his vision on this. I've decided to incorporate things such as vjass to enhance the map :)

uUjzR.jpg

Custom Hero Survival II will include the following features (may change eventually):
- Revamped Skill Buying System (now using vJass instead of GUI)
- Control over the hero's stat per level bonuses
- A toggleable default option to allow players to revive through a minigame instead of simply killing them off and letting them wait and watch or leave the game.
- Fight stronger bosses as one team instead of having 1 boss per player.
- The final wave tiers will be done in a Hero Defense style~!

I'll release a beta version as soon as I get all the skills purchasable and ready.

I would appreciate it though if anyone would be willing to extend their hand and help with the development of this revival. I definitely don't want to let such a good game to waste.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
ah, how I love this map! Play it all the time on my local server.
Please release a beta asap, will definately get alot of testing and feedback :)

KeresPup

Reaction score
Uguuuu it's so hard to test the alpha versions because players in Garena are so single minded.

Will probably need some balancing and the like later on.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Well I can find a handful of keen testers, PM me when there is a testable version.
Best of luck.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Sorry to bump a project this old, but has any progress been made?
I enjoyed the original map and was curious if you finished that alpha version, from what I've seen it looks like a significant improvement.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.