Custom items

Venv

Reaction score
Okay i got a question iam kinda used to the WE but what i can never figure out is how they make the items so they give you like 999999 hp and stuff like in hero siege?

where the ank revives you with 99k hp so i was just wondering if anyone can help me figure out this problem cus i did't see a post on this iam sorry lol if iam buging you but its a important question to me

Ghost-X

Reaction score
Under special item, then look for temporary health increase buff, change the values of it, and for the ank just look the ank up.

Its in the object editor.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Go to the Object Editor. Find "Abilities" and go to Special. Select items.

Find the bonus-type you're looking for. If it's damage, find claws of attack. Copy it and make a new ability. Lable it "<YOURITEM> Bonus" and make the editor suffix (<TYPE OF BONUS>) so it's easier to find the bonuses. Change the bonuses of the ability. Change the icon to your item's icon, and add the ability to the item.

Venv

Reaction score
o okay this ill try this out

hey question one mroe then anyone kno how to do this is what i want okay

So mini game

objective is to finish the mini game in 3:00 and once that is taht u tele bak to start

so iam not really used to taht part now so can anyone tell me how to do that baiscly

3 min into the mini game if u surive u win go bak if u die u lose u sitll go bak u jsut dont get much money

Ghost-X

Reaction score
Game
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 270.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
Score[1] Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Player - Add 100 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area)))
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area)))
Else - Actions
Player - Add 100 to Player 2 (Blue) Current gold
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area)))
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Playable map area)))

The integer is the "score".

So if any1 completes the objective u set the integer to 1.

Or you can do like if Score[1] > Score[2] then do that.

The center of the playable map area can be any region you pick.

Any questions.?

Venv

Reaction score
Game
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 270.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
Score[1] Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Else - Actions

The integer is the "score".

So if any1 completes the objective u set the integer to 1.

Or you can do like if Score[1] > Score[2] then do that.

The center of the playable map area can be any region you pick.

Any questions.?

yeah do i have to put a scorebored? and can i make it so it drops a item?? cus this is like a mini game then iam have to implement the mini boss afther the mini game

Ghost-X

Reaction score
You can put it into a score board.

And yeah u can drop items.

Its under the Item or Unit action tree

Venv

Reaction score
k so i can but do i have to??

Else - Actions

that part is right is just one problem whe n ever u get a score of 1 u get moved bak but i dont want that i want it so u get to kill untill the timer is up and then move

and then u move only if u die 3 times

Venv

Reaction score
Gui xD lol i havn't done triggers in over like 1year and also i did mostly mazes :/ and that question hwo do i make it so the boss drops a fking item sorry sorry fo rthe dumb questions

Venv

Reaction score
Woops type I ment Event ^^ my bad, and np you should have seen my first triggers :p

if u want i can send u my map :eek: i been workng on it for 2 days just edit some stuff taht u see vailable do not release to public please add S11[su] on Wc3 just see what u need :eek: go to clan marp :O idk what event iam using xD

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think u can find an item ability that increases your hp and use ''Shift'' button + left click from ur mouse and set the numbers how much u want

Venv

Reaction score
I think u can find an item ability that increases your hp and use ''Shift'' button + left click from ur mouse and set the numbers how much u want

thnx i might do that if u wan u can help me with my map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.