Custom Scores Help

E

eRyAnCrAfT

How do you set Custom Scores for individual units?

I am trying to have a map when you kill a hydralisk, you make $10. But when you kill a zergling, you make $5. (All units killed will have different money scores)

How do I make this possible in my map?

F

-fool-

First off - This will require you to make a trigger for every single unit you want money for. Theres only like 40-50 units total in starcraft so REALLY thats not a lot

i dont know if this is an action condition, but i think it is::

Code:
Conditions
Current player kills 1 (hydralisk)
Actions
Remove 1 kill for current player (set kill score for current player subtract 1 kills
add 5 minerals
preserve trigger

You will definitley need the wait 0 triggers. Becasue lets say you kill 20 units at once, SC gets overloaded, and its an old game and can cause problems. try that though. it will probably work.

E

eRyAnCrAfT

I did that, but it kept adding more min 5, 10, 15 until i totally creamed the guys cuz i had all the upgrades in the world..... anyway it doesn't work

F

-fool-

well.. instead of subtract 1 try set to 0. but still it probably wont work. youre better off using points instead. its automatically scaled for different units so youll have to try and scale your map to that.

i guess you could do like

conditions
if score is exactly(zergling score)
actions
add 1 mineral
set score to 0
preserve trigger

conditions
if score is exactly(hydralisk score)
actions
add 5 mineals
set score to 0
preserve trigger

but again if you use seige tank or any splash and kill 2 units at once it messes up. you could correct it by like

conditions
score is atleast 1
score is atmost 1000
actions
set score to 0
add 10 minerals
wait 5000
preserve trigger

and do 1001-2000, 2001-5000. 5001-20000. 20001-10000000000000000

and scale it how you want that way.
its not really waht you want though. so i dont know.

E

eRyAnCrAfT

That works pretty well. I just need to have a guideline on how much 'Custom Score' each unit is worth, like maybe somewhere on an online site there is a chart. I've been looking, but I had no luck. In maps like Final Fantasy, Page RPG, and DBZ Sagas RPG, for example, there are different scores for each unit, so there must be some way to change them.

E

eRyAnCrAfT

That's Awesome :) I was looking for hours on Google but all I got waz crap. Thanx

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.