Custom sounds and sound sets.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am a Sound Production student and I really enjoy doing this what I am doing. As a practice I'd love to make sounds and sound sets for your maps so you can improve your maps and so I can improve my skills. If there are any sounds you'd love to have on your map, like rocket sounds, ambients of forest or new, custom sound set just paste your request here, and I'll do my best to get one for you soon. I also reserve myself a right to reject requests for personal reasons.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I think this goes in "World Editor Help". Also i would like if you can, a cool battle sound set its for my footmen frenzy map. It shouldnt be noticed but should have an effect.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Bottle sound, but what exactly, opening one? Broken? Or drinking?

//edit
Oh, a soud set, is cool bottle a unit then?

HeX.16

Reaction score
It says BATTLE...
Lol very fun if it was a bottle. I need music that will play when my units start to fight.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Need to practice reading then... :) You mean general ambient sound, like a medieval battlefield?

HeX.16

Reaction score
Checking will get back to you in a sec.
Hmm i think i didnt explain right. I need like backround MUSIC that could be used durring a battle not battle sounds. Sorry about that.
Maybe something like the horde music (Deep drum beats, and warcrys (every now and again))

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thick or thin metal? This would actually vary in sound.

edit//
HeX.16; check this and tell me if it's more or less what you need.
Just more or less, this one isn't good, I just want to know if I am going in a good direction.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/twvc24
edit2//

That's a sort of sword I recieved, kinda thin, tell me if it's any good or if you expect thicker sound, Crusher.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v0rtqh

I need something more inrage, this sounds like you're fighting with two forks.

:)

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Do you know anything about voice modification?

I want to get an effect similar to the Dremora's voice in Oblivion. If you want to help, I'll post a few examples if you need.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
I want to get an effect similar to the Dremora's voice in Oblivion. If you want to help, I'll post a few examples if you need.

Its just a flange and detuned voice chorus with a mild % mix in. typically gets pitch multiplicated down too (lowers pitch, doesn't stretch time).

Audacity (freeware) should be able to do that.

Speaking in a not so human voice tends to help too, you can't turn a Spongebob voice into demon man as easily as something intended to be changed.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Its just a flange and detuned voice chorus with a mild % mix in. typically gets pitch multiplicated down too (lowers pitch, doesn't stretch time).

Audacity (freeware) should be able to do that.

Speaking in a not so human voice tends to help too, you can't turn a Spongebob voice into demon man as easily as something intended to be changed.

Thanks, I'll try that later and see what results I get.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
You won't get anything good on audacity.
ProTools is a proper soft/hardware.

Crusher, what about this second sound I pasted?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.