D&D Map - Special Effects

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
As probably 0 of you know, I'm making a Dungeons and Dragons map.

I would like the DMs to be able to add special effects to units. Right now I'm looking for suggestions as to what special effects you think I should have available. Please post your ideas.

Thanks!

Rad

Reaction score
Fire, lots of fire. Unit missles etc. They can all be in a special effect variable, then when say you type something it picks one from the variable index and applies it to the area specified. You can take DoBRP's idea and make it so 0 is origin, 1 is chest etc.

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. I already have a pretty good idea of how to do the triggers, though. I was thinking of something with a dialog box to let you choose, like you would choose the category, and then it would show all the special effects and you could click one.

Rad

Reaction score
That would be cool but would require alot of time... alot of time... alot of time... alot of time... alot of time... alot of *zzzz*

ANYWAYS yea I see how that would be nice, choose from say 'weapons' 'fire effects' 'orbs' then it asks more specific in that group, and finally where to attach it to. Then it attaches to all units in selection :D that'd be great! be great! be great! ok ill stop :rolleyes:

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
It actually won't take that long to make . . .

. . . the real hard part is getting it to work. :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.