D&D - Online Campaign: Recruitment

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
heh, forgot. 6pm mst, so 8pm est, 5pm pst. Depending on time zones people are in, I can move that around, just no earlier than noon mst, and no later than midnight. :p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
We just need a few more time zones to fine the ideal time.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
6 pm MST is going to be

3 AM Stadard (0:00)

So you know what your time zone is, just adjust it to what your time wold be.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Between 2-ish pm and 2am is good for me.

2pm to 2am eastern time? That's 4pm to 4am GMT. I'm available 6pm to 6am GMT, the best time being midnight GMT, 12pm. So, so far we have 6pm to 4am GMT as a good time frame. On saturday of course. If nobody has problems with 12pm GMT (which is 6pm MT, and 8pm ET) then we can meet this thursday. Now we just need a way to meet other than message boards, since this is a bit slow it seems.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
2pm to 2am eastern time? That's 4pm to 4am GMT. I'm available 6pm to 6am GMT, the best time being midnight GMT, 12pm. So, so far we have 6pm to 4am GMT as a good time frame. On saturday of course. If nobody has problems with 12pm GMT (which is 6pm MT, and 8pm ET) then we can meet this thursday. Now we just need a way to meet other than message boards, since this is a bit slow it seems.

MSN? TH Chat?

Prometheus

Reaction score
I say MSN but there are these crappy flash chat rooms and I can hook us up with one.
Like said before, TH Chat Eats FF3.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me, I don't use any so I don't know which would work best. I'll let you guys decide and we'll use that. Only recommendation is that we might wanna use Gametable, the program I told you of before. It has a chat system, and since we'll be using it for the actual game, it might help to try and get it running now. Still, I'm not sure how it works, or how hard it would be to get a session going with it, so we will probably want a more simple program for everyone to meet on, then we can switch to Gametable from there.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me, I don't use any so I don't know which would work best. I'll let you guys decide and we'll use that. Only recommendation is that we might wanna use Gametable, the program I told you of before. It has a chat system, and since we'll be using it for the actual game, it might help to try and get it running now. Still, I'm not sure how it works, or how hard it would be to get a session going with it, so we will probably want a more simple program for everyone to meet on, then we can switch to Gametable from there.

alright, Game Table should work just fine. Lets give it a go.

Prometheus

Reaction score
Not sure how to connect. Tried putting IP into my browser but no luck.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
connect to gametable? You download the program, run it, and under the "network" drop-down you select join game.

IO'm hosting for anyone to try and get in at the moment IP is 76.10.60.238 (Which I think you need to put in as "host address") port is 6812, password is thehelper.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
connect to gametable? You download the program, run it, and under the "network" drop-down you select join game.

IO'm hosting for anyone to try and get in at the moment IP is 76.10.60.238 (Which I think you need to put in as "host address") port is 6812, password is thehelper.

I connected

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Ok, first official meeting will be this Saturday at 6:00 pm MT/12:00pm (midnight) GMT, using gametable. I will host, use the info I just gave above to get in. However, if I could meet everyone that's going to be playing before that in gametable, that would be awesome. Just send me a PM with when you'd like to meet and I'll try to meet you then, using gametable again and with the same host info. This is both to make sure that gametable works for everyone before the first session, and to make characters for everyone. I already met with pineapple just now and he's made his character. I'll help anyone who needs it to make their character when they meet me.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
If you've filled out a char sheet on Myth-Weavers, then just send me a link to the sheet. Going to bed now though, have to check tomorrow. Also, you have to meet me in Gametable to roll your stats. I'd recommend waiting to pick your class until after you see what your stats are. The way we're doing it, you roll for each stat individually, instead of assigning them as you like or using a point-buy. Makes for somewhat more interesting characters, but don't worry, I won't stick you with terrible stats.

Prometheus

Reaction score
I'll be trying to connect on and off all day.
Send me a PM when you can AP, I wana finish my guy. :D

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I'll be on starting around 3pm MT today for anyone who wants to get started.

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sign me up!I'm for online games!xD (Pineapple owned) Rofl :thup:

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
3pm mountain time is 9pm GMT (Greenwich mean time)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.