D2 music

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Doesn't this bring back memories:
[video=youtube;fDWpz1wjK_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDWpz1wjK_E[/video]

What do you think about the diablo music ? Personally I find it fitting to the point that it is the last piece which Diablo needed to be the masterpiece it is.

Some Diablo music can be found here (thanks to andrewgosu)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
personally i'd say this has more nostalgic quality (and potential in D3)

[youtube]Q2evIg-aYw8[/youtube]

its so calming and peaceful, yet so eerie and creepy at the same time. still recognize the song you put up and i havn't played d2 in so long.

<3 diablo music. im a bit sad they didn't get the same guy to do the music for D3, so im hoping he can live up to the standards set for him by uelmen

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Oh riight, so this is how this is called, I didn't know it's name to be honest. thanks.

The new guy doesn't have a choice. Speaking of things hoping to see in D3, I will be disappointed if there is no horadric cube. Do you think that we will see it again ? (or something of the sort, replacing it)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Diablo 2 soundtracks are masterpieces

[youtube]YruCuC6gbl0&feature=related[/youtube]

the top rated comment made my day lol :D:D

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Oh riight, so this is how this is called, I didn't know it's name to be honest. thanks.

huh?

Speaking of things hoping to see in D3, I will be disappointed if there is no horadric cube. Do you think that we will see it again ? (or something of the sort, replacing it)

they have to. it was so big in D2 that it would be stupid for them not to bring it back. and anyway they had that whole april fools ipod horadric cube thing which, while was an april fools joke, sort of makes it seem like they will have it. and anyway, we cant have a secret cow level without a horadric cube

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score

I didn't know how "Tristram Village" was called Q_Q

they have to. it was so big in D2 that it would be stupid for them not to bring it back. and anyway they had that whole april fools ipod horadric cube thing which, while was an april fools joke, sort of makes it seem like they will have it. and anyway, we cant have a secret cow level without a horadric cube

Ah the horadric cube.... Act 2 was by far my favourite one, I am not only a sucker for tombs, sewers and deserts, but you also get the horadric cube... I always raced to that quest, then when I entered the arcane santuary I took my time with it... Ah all the sweet memories <3

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Ah the horadric cube.... Act 2 was by far my favourite one, I am not only a sucker for tombs, sewers and deserts, but you also get the horadric cube... I always raced to that quest, then when I entered the arcane santuary I took my time with it... Ah all the sweet memories <3

It was a pain in the aspect that when you were trying to get rushed it would always take the longest :p at least act3 had an escape for that by allowing you through a tp to the mephisto ruins. other than that though it was a decent act, personally i enjoyed acts 1/4 and 5 more though

(im hoping they fix the issue of rushing in D3. it just shouldnt be)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.