TD Dalaran Crossing

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Dalaran Crossing TD

dalarancrossingtdprevie.png

It's been a long time since I've seen Autumn Crossing TD was played.

Map Description

This map is made as an attempt to revive the long and lost Autumn Crossing TD. Basically, same style of gameplay. I changed all of the dumb and very not detailed tooltips. Added abilities for the towers to balance things that I've changed with the creeps. I've worked on this map for a month to be exact, and I definitely think it has potential to become a played map on the internet. I am still currently thinking of how to lengthen the game aside from increasing amount of waves and improving towers. Right now though, I still need to balance ultimate towers, but the rest are good.

Recruitment

1. Tower Architects [Basically I want submissions of new towers, complex or not.]
2. Mode Managers [Basically think of normal modes, and other modes that are "just for fun".
3. Balancers [Basically tell me if I can't see a unbalanced tower.]
4. The Public [Your comments.]

FAQ
Question: Isn't this plagiarism?

Answers: First, I didn't take the map. I took the idea. I had take a screenshot of every portion of the autumn crossing map so I could try to make a close to perfect replica. But mine isn't so centered. Second, I am willing to withdraw this map if the original creators told me to stop.

Question: I want to send in a idea for a tower, how will I do it?

Answer: Unless you are a part of the team, I would tell you to send the idea including a test map, to me through a private message.

Question: The map is not protected can I edit it?

Answer: You can edit it, just try not to release it as your own, maybe you can change the terrain and all the towers, and all the systems, but don't say you made it. The reason I didn't protect it is because I don't believe in map protection, and I know people can learn from unprotected maps.

Changelog:
v1.2b
- Removed abilities of the Technical Towers, they need improvement.
v1.1c
- Added a white marble point where creeps have to pass through before reaching the center.

Download Map : Clan HuB

Screenshots
Sorry about the size, my screen resolution is 1920 x 1080.

Entire Map
Another Angle

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Can you make test maps, or even just a simple test map of what the tower is like then? If not, I'm still okay with it, but it would be suggested that you could as well. Have you tested the game as well?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Uh, a simple anti-block. Kinda like the one in Line Tower Wars.

I just had fun with that :D

So, what's the verdict?

I plan on increasing the periodic Maze Runner spawn to per 75 secs.

joohen

Reaction score
hmmm maybe i am very n00b, i can't seem to pass level 1 :D:D but overall is nice, but when i play solo, i have a maze runner which i can control. why?:p

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Oh crap, Oh no.

I accidentally put that for testing, sorry.

Lol, here is a tip. Ice Towers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.