Damage Integer view in Object Editor?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help' started by HellfireJin, Mar 9, 2018.

1. HellfireJin

HellfireJin Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have a question for anyone who can answer (hopefully we come to a solution!). I'm currently creating a League of Legends Summoners Rift map on the Warcraft World Editor. The Heroes and Abilities are COMPLETELY different however. I was creating a few abilities and I am using triggers to deal the damage. In the Object Editor under the Abilities Tab (at the very bottom of the Ability selected) there is a "Text: Tooltip extended" where it gives the description of the ability and the damage done. My question is this: Is there ANY WAY possible to put into the description the exact values that are in the triggers used to deal the damage? (For example: The ability Parasite would deal a base amount (250) plus 3% - 5% (+120% INT (Including bonuses)) of the targets max health (depending on rank of Parasite) every second for 5 seconds). I want the actual integer values able to be viewed when you hover your mouse over the ability (like it would if you used the data given in the ability). I can attach screenshots if needed. Thank you all in advance and hopefully We can resolve this!

2. Accname

Accname 2D-Graphics enthusiast

Ratings:
    +1,550 / 4 / -4
    This is not possible.
    To the best of my knowledge these tooltips are immutable during the game. Furthermore there is no build-in functionality of referencing trigger variables. Of course you could use some kind of external tool to generate the tooltips and the triggers but it would seem like more trouble than its worth.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HellfireJin

HellfireJin Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much, I honestly didn't think it was possible, but I wanted another opinion.