Data Editor Changed in Patch 13

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
They separated all the data fields into tabs lists, boxes, etc. It looks cleaner and its much easier to navigate. +1 for Blizzard from me.
Here is an example.
2urmjva.png

Reaction score
This is definitely more organized. =)

But the Events+ system is almost unusable for me. Every little change makes all the events be rendered again and I lose track of my cursor.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I don't like the table format. but this is still better than before i suppose.

Sensang

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
strange mine still looks the same... no tabs :(

also for some reason I can't publish my maps... maybe cuz I'm a lousy european? :(

btw. sry for doublepost... you can delete the "blank" post if you will

wingdnosring

Reaction score
Wasn't too familiar with the old look, but this just looks plain ugly to me. I suppose it might make finding a specific value easier, but really, all this accomplishes is making it look even less like Warcraft III's layout.

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Wasn't too familiar with the old look, but this just looks plain ugly to me. I suppose it might make finding a specific value easier, but really, all this accomplishes is making it look even less like Warcraft III's layout.

You can always disable table view by pressing ctrl+t, or going to it under "view".

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
oh so each field is like a dialog almost instead of a line.. a little more explanation for us sort of.. cool

Zalinian

Reaction score
If you edit most objects for the first time they will create a new copy for you and lock the original one now. Go to any unit or whatever and make any change and see.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.