Data Editor wont load any data?

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
When I start the data editor it just leaves me with a blank screen. I does that for all maps. And I can go place units in the terrain editor and I can see them in the Overview Manager. Also I can find individual objects by searching for them (ctrl+f).

Also I get this error whenever I open the editor:
Code:
[6/22/2012 12:22:18 PM] Warning: [  2d    1] CActorDoodad[DecalProtoss] DecalProtoss Assets\Doodads\DecalProtoss\DecalProtoss_04.m3; Could not find texture with slot generic04.diffuse and expression Innate.
[6/22/2012 12:22:18 PM] Warning: [  3d    1] CActorDoodad[DecalProtoss] DecalProtoss Assets\Doodads\DecalProtoss\DecalProtoss_04.m3; Could not find texture with slot generic04.diffuse and expression Innate.
[6/22/2012 12:22:18 PM] Warning: [  53    1] CActorDoodad[DecalProtoss] DecalProtoss Assets\Doodads\DecalProtoss\DecalProtoss_04.m3; Could not find texture with slot generic04.diffuse and expression Innate.
[6/22/2012 12:22:18 PM] Warning: [  69    1] CActorDoodad[DecalProtoss] DecalProtoss Assets\Doodads\DecalProtoss\DecalProtoss_04.m3; Could not find texture with slot generic04.diffuse and expression Innate.
Does any of you guys know how to fix it?

EDIT:
haha :D figured out what was wrong, the "Object Explorer" was expanded all the way to the top, so I was not able to see the data list :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.