Other Dead Rising

DreamZ

Reaction score
I'm looking for people who wish to assist me in making this map possible. This map will be slightly based off of the Xbox game Dead Rising, but my goal is to make it like Undead Assault. But to make this possible I need to assemble a team of talented hard working people.

In need of

-Modellers: A skilled modeller with preferable animation experience who can create very low file size models of decent quality.

-Skinners: A skinner who can create the right quality and visual appeal with a low file size would be very useful.

-Coders: General, all-around, flexible coders with great skill and experience in vJASS who know the world editor inside-out. I could really use 1-3 coders - the more I have that are very skilled, the faster and more polished the outcome of this game. Coding can get very complicated and neatness is a must - be prepared for this huge job.

-Terrainers (Also part of "Art" category): A skilled terrainer who can use as few doodads as possible but create eye-catching, tactical results that fit what this game needs. Good use of pathing is necessary, and artistic talent in other fields is a plus. Appropriate atmosphere varying from uneasy towns and creepy Umbrella facilities to misty forests are just a few examples of the dynamic atmosphere to create. You'll be working in a giant sand box with general "landmarks" to make and improve upon. Knowledge and visualization of play-style and capability/flexibility of working with as few doodad placement as possible is a must.

Kuberr24

Reaction score
I'm looking for people who wish to assist me. I need to assemble a team of talented hard working people.

A skilled modeller
A skinner
flexible coders with great skill and experience in vJASS who know the world editor inside-out. I could really use 1-3 coders
A skilled terrainer

Is this your map or ours?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Is this your map or ours?

Is this a useful comment or not?

There are loads of additional things to be done in order to create a map. The most boring part of all times, handling OE Data, is left out for example. Then there's the general layout and whatnot.

As for the project, I will not help out but I'd most likely play the outcome (since slaughtering loads of zombies in various ways must be fun at least for a while).

DreamZ

Reaction score
Its going to be ours. I will share the credit with each and everyone one of the people who help and test.

DreamZ

Reaction score
Well I don't really expect much help, I have almost every unit layed out.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can do a bit of code every now and then. I am quite busy though.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.