Minigame Dead

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
deadg.png

summercontest.png

summercontest.png

Story
Once upon a time, Pandas existed. Theese Pandas somehow got summoned into an arena and somehow they have to avoid deadly towers and traps that ... lives there.

Gameplay
With the help of your mouse and your lovely keyboard button D, you shall try to survive as long as possible.

You can change your Panda Model with ESC in the first 15 seconds. There may be lag in higher levels, but I never got that far to test it. And I don't want to mess too much with the code to test it either. If it lags, tell me, and tell me in which level it started.

Notes
This is actually an update of my old map Dodge The Towers. But many things have happened since then, that I decided to post it as a new map.

Also, there are currently 9 levels. And there are no ending yet. Don't know if I'm going to put an ending. For now, just survive as long as possible.

And since this is a big update of my old map and an early version, there may be many bugs. Please give me feedback and tell me about the bugs if you find any.

PROTECTED MAP, DO NOT OPEN IT WITH WORLD EDITOR

Attachments

• DEAD v2.2.w3x
    944.8 KB · Views: 243

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Feedback to feedbacks
Tyrande -
Thanks for review, too bad I can't rep you. But yeah thanks. I'll try to find the leaks.

Ghostwind -
And..? I know that mostly of you members in Hive hates map protection cause it prevents users from taking a look in the map and maybe learn from it. If that's what you mean by your comment.

But I don't see it that way. Sure, if someone asks/pm me how something was done in the map, I gladly tell them. But realeasing a simple unprotected Minigame in Battle.net, would probably result a cheat version of the map if a guy with some knowledge of World Editor likes the map.
IF that's what you mean

Reaction score
Really interesting map, I like mini games a lot and this one was quite entertaining and fun. I was able to survive 7 minutes and 58 seconds, 8 level (tried only once). :p

Everything seemed to be fine except a little typo "XXX has survived for Y minutesand Z seconds". It was also a bit low on fps and it seems to leak some memory (?) since I had around 360,000 K in Task Manager.

Good job, pretty nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.