Spell Death Coil

luorax

Invasion in Duskwood
Reaction score
People is still making things for a dead game. omg let it RIP
People still create things for this game... but it is dead? If dead, then how do people do things for it? Logical fail. Until at least someone plays with it, it isn't dead.

Yes, since StarCraft 2 (and LoL + HoN) is (are) out, much less player play WarCraft 3... and it's a sad thing, in my opinion. That's why I freezed my Mortal Kombat project... but it isn't dead at all.

To stop offing: The spell looks cool! And at least one spel, what uses SpellStruct. I like it. But you should create the pulling effect, or rewrite the documentation. (as someone said before)

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
People is still making things for a dead game. omg let it RIP

anyway good job

:thdown:

Warcraft ins't dead and don't will die for sooo long, people discuss about this alot of time and alot of places, so don't start to discuss this again in other threads.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Also Starcraft I is stilled play even though Warcraft III and Starcraft II are out. So Warcraft III wont die that easily. :)

Sharp

Reaction score
How is Warcraft III dead?

A: I don't mean the game is TOTALLY dead. But you can see by this forum, with had sooo much more members actively, it doesn't anymore.

People still create things for this game... but it is dead?

A: That's why I said let it rest in peace, cause people still creating stuff for so they can play with other 2 players.

That's why I freezed my Mortal Kombat project... but it isn't dead at all.

A: see even you know the game is almost dead, so you won't had to stop your project.

Warcraft ins't dead and don't will die for sooo long

Warcraft 3 is DYING... it has one foot on the grave and the other on a banana's skin...if you know what I mean. I also loved this game, and sure I also had projects with it. But c'mon...you got to admit that this game won't last too much longer
Also Starcraft I is stilled play even though Warcraft III and Starcraft II are out. So Warcraft III wont die that easily.

Easily? I didn't said that! This game is almost 7 years old and there's still ppl playing it...if Warcraft 3 was a movie it would be called Die hard.

Sorry guys if I offended you with the truth, i also don't like to see the fate of a game...but even super mario world is still played, that doesn't mean it is still a super hit like it was.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
oO
super mario will always and still are a super hit called a "classic" but w/e

ontopic
imo the spell name doesn't fit to the spell :D

however would find it hard to use such a spell as this in a map, since its kind of a very long durration ;)

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
That's why I made the spell very configurable. :nuts:

Edit* Anyway, I updated the spell with another code that doesn't use the SpellStruct.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Carnerox what I said to you in MSN when you ask how set Z of lightning?

I said it will bug if you use cliff and here is:

attachment.php

and my edit:

attachment.php

and if want see what I do, the map edited (PS: I used dynamic location, you should use a global one and move it)

Attachments

• Sem título 2.png
    Sem título 2.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 654
  • Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    833.4 KB · Views: 679
  • Death Knight v1.1b.w3x
    216.3 KB · Views: 502

baassee

Reaction score
Just make a static location in the struct for checking the LocationZ. Z lightning my brilliant idea! :D Good job with this!

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
First, there should be a list of all the systems it requires right above the scope declaration, or next to it.
JASS:
scope DeathCoil //requires SpellStruct, Damage, AIDS, Event, TimerUtils

Instead of using the four constants for colors, you could use AGRB but that's optional.

[LJASS]implement SpellStruct[/lJASS] should be at the bottom of the struct so save trigger evaluations.

Also, protip, delete the ! in the systems after saving once so you don't have that object generation delay each time while processing a map with JASSHelper.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Done, cleaned the trigger up, removed SpellStruct, added GTrigger, made it MUI/MPI.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.