• Let them live!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cognitor

Reaction score
Acctually, the site mentioned somewhere else that their government doesn't release that kind of info to the public so it's an estimate for that year. There was a figure of 10,000 floating around after a government official decided to release it without permission or something like that.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
It depends. If they rape. They shuld bring in the vicim, and have her pour super heated wateron the guy. Then, they should put him in a 5x5 room where he could barely lay down, and give him 1 meal a day. Keep him there for 10 years, and if he survives, kill him.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Death Penalty is too good for a serial killer. We should do it the "right way" *evil smile*, such as slicing their flesh off piece by piece :p.

pladams9

Seth's Good-Twin
Reaction score
I'm not saying it is. In fact I believe that to be just as bad if not worse than murder. But we can not hold up the law if the law violates itself and our country's basic principles; namely, the Constitution.

I mainly meant that comment as a joke anyway. :D

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Torture and many of the things stated here are completely disregarding the agreement of the Geneva Convention. Torture being one of them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.