US News Death row inmate: I'm too fat to execute

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
In hospitals people with poorly accessible veins get a special treatment so their vein system is just as accessible as anyone else's.

It is possible to kill this guy.

Oh and the most painless way to die is to have your head cut off by a guillotine.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Wow... I hate the death penalty. 1 reason is for things like this and another is that they are getting the easy way out. Think about it! Be in confinment for the rest of your life or die? Also I hate the fact that we deal out judgment so quickly.... I hate the fact that a handful of people can say death penalty and you die. Death is a serious matter it should not be implemented on crimes. Its just wrong.
Btw every state has its own laws for death penalty and how they should die.
And their law is drugs.

And please stop people with the Off with his head or throw him into the sea. Its just wrong... There are 2 sides to every story...

Btw I think he is getting fatter on purpose just so he doesn't have to die....

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i don't get why he should be made to suffer like everyone says...

yes he raped a girl, his crimes were horrible... but what more can he do? torturing the guy only brings us to his level. kill him, yes. Torture, no. We only feed into our sadistic needs through torture, it seems like quite a few of you are either too young, or just fucked up...

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
Having your head cut off by such a thing IS the least painful way to die. It just gives a big mess. And it sounds rather painful and dirty, but its actually not.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Why should we have pity for him? Did he have any pity for the girl he raped? Or did any of the murders in the prisons have any pity for the ones they killed? Yes, maybe a few here and there truly regret it, but only because they were caught and imprisoned.

I say eye for an eye.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
>>We only feed into our sadistic needs through torture

That's only if they record it, which we can only pray for. :p

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Why should he be made to suffer for the sake of it? He is no danger to society anymore, and certainly not if he dies. Really, it is just vindictive.
hmm the dead is to easy, he dont suffer if he get some punish for what he did. I dont mean to torture or murder him , only cut the balls it be great.... and he and rest of all murder can live in a desert island, no chance to escape, and it be cheap for the people who pay for them who are in the jail.. Not great idea?

Reaction score
hmm the dead is to easy, he dont suffer if he get some punish for what he did. I dont mean to torture or murder him , only cut the balls it be great.... and he and rest of all murder can live in a desert island, no chance to escape, and it be cheap for the people who pay for them who are in the jail.. Not great idea?

Yes but why? There is no point in making a criminal suffer if he has already been rendered harmless by imprisonment and impending execution. It won't right any wrongs or undo any of his crimes, it is just spiteful.

FireCat

Reaction score
Yes but why? There is no point in making a criminal suffer if he has already been rendered harmless by imprisonment and impending execution. It won't right any wrongs or undo any of his crimes, it is just spiteful.
But if he dont be executed at all? it's big chance he dont be.

FireCat

Reaction score
Then so what? They won't be letting him out of prison and you can bet he won't be escaping either.
well it be cheaper if they put him and other there I said, well ok then you have right. but never know he can escape..

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
well it be cheaper if they put him and other there I said, well ok then you have right. but never know he can escape..

If he's too fat to be executed, what makes you think he would be able to escape? :rolleyes:

Not saying it's impossible, but he certainly would have a huge disadvantage.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Why should we have pity for him? Did he have any pity for the girl he raped? Or did any of the murders in the prisons have any pity for the ones they killed? Yes, maybe a few here and there truly regret it, but only because they were caught and imprisoned.

You can't base a defense on hopeful emotions. It doesn't work that way. If they show actions towards their rehabilitation then it is worth more than your spectacle belief that they don't give a shit.

And if we would allow people to rape him would it not condone the act? Making people slowly think it is not such a heinous crime, if even the law enforcement uses it, because we all know they wouldn't do something inhumane.

Seb!

Reaction score

I say eye for an eye.

How can you say this? I'm sure you've done things you're not proud of.. everyone has. I'm also sure that you would not like these things to happen to you - and you don't deserve them either. This is because you've been forgiven.

Everyone makes mistakes. I hate to quote Jesus but cast the first stone.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score

I say eye for an eye.

Eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

FireCat

Reaction score
If he's too fat to be executed, what makes you think he would be able to escape? :rolleyes:

Not saying it's impossible, but he certainly would have a huge disadvantage.
if he not be executed, he can try to lost the weight and try to escape.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.