Defi4nc3's ORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I agree that you shouldn't be giving away full triggers and they should learn on their own, that's why I never do, but I still manage to help a lot.

I'm liking you less by the second defiance, but I'll spare you your time and stop posting here.

Defi4nc3

Developer of DORPG
Reaction score
I'm liking you less by the second defiance, but I'll spare you your time and stop posting here.

I believe theres a club for you types, maybe you should go sign up rofl.

I came here to host my project mostly and thats what i'm doing, i'm sorry I don't have time to read posts all day and try to help people.

As it stands I have forums of my own, my project to work on, and real life, its hard to find time to even do what I want.

D

defi4nc3 lov

sorry 2 tell u but...

um hi defi4nc3 is sorry 2 tell u this but a clan member from clan ke6 has hacked your map the hacks added are sped hack(move realy fast) and 1 hit kill also there is a old glitched version that was going around a while back that had no boundaries (no trees and u could walk on water and walk over clifs like the cmd 'nc in dobrp)and i know this because i have them but i dnt make them i downloaded them from some1 and i havnt given it to any1

Q

QWERTY

hey defianc3 your RPG is cool but i dont know were is the dungeon from were i can find artifact

S

sniperz

i recommend map makers of RPG to make a anti editing script to prevent ur map from being hacked as an easy lvling map ... u know? ;D :nuts: they are many crazy ppl out there.

H

Hanester

I no dis is off topic but after readin throo everythin u remind me of the nerd from Grandma's Boy lmao:D

I

IKilledKEnny

I just finised a game of Defi4nc3's ORPG, that was great fun. I got 20 druid.

Just one question, what 3 letters stand for druid?

Also Defi4nc3's, the item system is a little annoying, you need to keep traveling to your vault and double checking everything...

pdts

Reaction score
K I don't know if anyone else said this, I got to page four before I got tired of reading the posts, but I bring this up again to you defiance just as I did when you had your map on Clan ORPG, your whole donation thing seems to violate some of blizzards legal statements http://www.blizzard.com/legalfaq.shtml
and people please don't reply to my post telling me I'm just jealous because I didn't think of it first...

G

Gravedigger

technically if people give him a donation and the donation is not required to play his map, I don't think it's illegal. However, I haven't read very many of the posts either

G

Gravedigger

but are they just giving him a donation or do they actually have to pay to play his map?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I agree he isn't charging people to play his map, however it's not exactly a donation, and besides, donations are still profits made because of the map.

G

Gravedigger

I agree he isn't charging people to play his map, however it's not exactly a donation, and besides, donations are still profits made because of the map.

If it's not a donation and he's not charging people to play his map, what are they paying for?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.