Democracy or Monoarchy?

Should the users choose their mods/admins?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ok faithful members of The Helper.net

You may have noticed that there are many Moderators and Administrators around here.

Well if you have noticed every new Moderator or Administrator is elected not by us but by the Staff.

I believe that we should give everything a try. Yes many of you may think I am crazy or going crazy. The truth is that I want to you know opinion on something.

This is not pointed toward any single Moderator or Admin, not even all of them. So there is no chance of me getting into trouble. This is not spam, and I am not flaming anyone.

I really don't know about the rest of you. But I think we should select the new moderators and admins ourself.

This does not put me into a better spot of becoming one. But the truth is I really don't care about power or anything as many believe.

If you really want to select the new moderators or admins you should vote yes.
I would like to know what kind of people are going to be out moderators and administrators. Wouldn't you?
Wouldn't you like to have a better chance on becoming a moderator depending on how you perform. How do we know that some of our mods even do anything? Truth is we can't because they are just elected without anyone's consultation.

If you think the system is ok go ahead and choose No.
This is only an opinion I do not expect anything.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
No:
-to your poll
-to this thread
-to any similar "ideas"

Don't like how we run things here?
Good for you, but we don't intend to change it.
From what I see you can make your own site here. It's free. You can have your own rules there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.