Dependencies Remove Object Editor Data?

wingdnosring

Reaction score
I was trying to add in the campaign units via the 'Dependencies' option. I thought the Jim Raynor model looked a little better than the standard marine.

However, every time I try to change the map's 'dependencies' all my custom object editor data gets wiped out and is simply called "Marine Copy" or something like that.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

wingdnosring

Reaction score
Ouch. Well, mine had the names "Battlecruiser Missile 22" copies ecetera, but they all had no value fields. Luckily I didn't save, so I was able to jsut reload. Was Blizzard really supid enough to make such a grievous error? This seems like a massive pitfall...

Blackgaze

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem

I can't make a map till I fix this. I finally figured out how to successfully duplicate a unit (I had campaign units on at the time) but now I can't even edit a single stat on any unit with this on...

wingdnosring

Reaction score
I'd like to bring this discussion back from the dead. I have tried multiple times to resolve this now and online searches make it clear that this is a massive problem. I've now read on four different sites that the solution is to do this:

Add Liberty Story (Campaign) and Liberty (Campaign) to your dependencies, select Liberty Story and use the arrows to place it at the top of the list.

Supposedly placing it at the top of the list makes everything work fine, but it doesn't seem to work in my case. It would be great if we could get a solution to this....I want my Murloc Marine :)

[Edit]: Here's the solution in full. Hope it helps you guys:

http://forums.sc2mapster.com/develo...ssible-fix-for-campaign-dependency-bug/#posts

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.